Murdering someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murdering someone

Post by Niccio on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 am

I had quite a funny dream last night. I murdered someone. It appeared to be somebody with no or one leg.. but was half a human being. The body was cut in two parts and wrap in something see-through. A kind of plastic. I hid the two body parts separately and went to sleep. My intention was to get rid of the body parts the next day. Wow this is truly strange. Any help with interpretation please.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murdering someone

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:37 am

Is there anything in your life that you dont want others to know about??  I had a similar dream myself, and it was about my true feelings that I was not wanting to be revealed about a certain someone.  I wanted these true feelings to stay hidden, so I was in my dream trying to cover up a murder. These are just some thoughts, please pray on them and toss them if they dont fit. Bless you!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 am

wow grt points deesy:hairraising: Flower Power ,,yep i agree, it may well be haboured feelings of resentment ,,perhaps an injustice done 2 u, thats unresloved, therby giveing way 2 extreme feelings in ur drm werld,nerd holy moly 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top