Perfect mate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perfect mate...

Post by tjw on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Ok so I had this dream about a month ago before the "Time for a shower" dream recently. Please read that one first then this and see what you think.

The dream:
A co-worker of mine IRL who assists me in a medical clinic at work walked up to me in my dream and smiled and said, "I have the perfect mate for you". I remember thinking to myself how I'm already married but still I felt happy about this and was ready to meet him. All this seemed perfectly fine to do. Then I was in a school like setting and passed by a cafeteria full of men of all different types, one guy walking passed me was extremely tall with very very long legs looking like a basketball player. The other guys were mostly milling around or sitting down at the tables in the cafeteria as if they were waiting for me to look and choose. Some were black, some white etc. As I passed by and saw all this I was happy and excited wondering which one was "The One". I walked hurriedly by to get to the school showers so that I could clean up and make myself look presentable. Then I woke up....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perfect mate...

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Are you married?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes I am married....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 am

This dream could be about your relationship with The Lord. He's the only perfect mate. This could be about you preparing yourself to meet him in a whole new way. This dream seems to be continuous because the dream ended while you were ready to prepare yourself. Do you feel a drawing towards God in a new way in this season? If not, I think a season is coming soon where you will meet him n a whole new way...

Just thoughts...if it doesn't minister then please toss.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 am

scratching chin  Hmmmm I will ponder this...thanks!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top