Prophetic Warning - Useless Vine and God's Glory Departs from the Temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic Warning - Useless Vine and God's Glory Departs from the Temple

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

For the last two days, during my devotion time the Holy Spirit has directed me to two places in the Bible. I've been praying for God's mercy since the Supreme Court lifted the ban on gay marriages in California. Please be in prayer for us in California that God would be merciful. However, I do understand that sin is a reproach to a nation. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Ezekiel 10: 18-19

Then the glory of the Lord departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim. While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance of the east gate of the Lord’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.

Ezekiel 15 (Entire)

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, how is the wood of a vine different from that of a branch from any of the trees in the forest? 3 Is wood ever taken from it to make anything useful? Do they make pegs from it to hang things on? 4 And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle, is it then useful for anything? 5 If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred?

6 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: As I have given the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem. 7 I will set my face against them. Although they have come out of the fire, the fire will yet consume them. And when I set my face against them, you will know that I am the Lord. 8 I will make the land desolate because they have been unfaithful, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic Warning - Useless Vine and God's Glory Departs from the Temple

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

what sounds like god will judge his church if you go by ezk 15,,nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top