My Co-Worker's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Co-Worker's dream

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 am

She thinks she knows what it means, but she said that while she was talking to this other woman, who is her leader in her church, she kept feeling her molers (teeth) on the left side of her mouth loosen. While she was talking, they were coming out of her mouth in pieces. At one point she pulled out a wire, which she says usually holds a partial together in your mouth. She says she doesn't have a partial in her mouth in reality, but she kept pulling pieces of her teeth out of her mouth while talking to this leader. Then there were no more teeth on that side of her mouth and she was thinking in her mind about how expensive implants would be.

I couldn't help her because I forgot what teeth symbolized and Mia's dream symbols site isn't working right now. I'm hoping it isn't literal, but for some reason I don't think so...it may have something to do with the leader she was talking to.

Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Co-Worker's dream

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 am

Hi Cholette,

I want to make sure that I understand this correctly. Your co-worker is listening to her leader at church and while the leader is talking your co-worker's teeth loosen on the left side. The teeth then started to come out in pieces or could be pulled out until there were no more on that side?

Are this person's words falling to the ground? Most of the time, the "right" side is spoken of as the place of power. Jesus seated at the "right" hand of the Father; the "right" hand of God. Throw your net on the "right" side of the boat.

Something is wrong with this side. Is that what you feel?

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am

What she just told me was that she is over the leader...which I think she is an Elder or something (she's on the phone right now so I can't ask her), but she said that she was talking to the leader in the dream about something (she can't remember about what) and her teeth were loosening and falling out in pieces until there were no more left.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

nerd perhaps the person under her is undermineing her verbaly, :hairraising: the retainer mite symbolize a support structure crumbling, ,,bandaid i thort of the song,, i took the werrds rite ouuta ur mouth,, holy moly by meatloaf:donut: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

dreamster wrote:perhaps the person under her is undermineing her verbaly

This! I was thinking the very same thing before I even read D's comments!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:30 am

sweet dreams 2 woohoo :yeahthat: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:29 am

I have had a few dream about my teeth coming out, and as weird as it may sound, my teeth symbolized my children.  I had one cracked tooth, in which needed repair.  This symbolized (in my dream) the event of taking my daughter in for counselling, for some emotional things she was going through from the loss/trauma from her past before we adopted her.  Laura also said that her teeth symbolized her children in her dreams as well (somthing that is a part of her).  In the context of this coworkers dream though, this doesn't seem to fit.  It does seem to me,  that perhaps there is some weakness being revealed in her when she is around this particualar leader. it does seem to make sense if she is feeling a lack of support from this leader. Just my thoughts. plz toss what doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:25 pm

I will relay the information to her. I got a little more clarity from her. Her situation is similar to mine as far as the structure within her church. She's working on a team within the church. She's the elder over the team, but the ministry leader is her leader as well. In other words, she's over and under this same person.

I'm the same way within my church...I'm on the worship team under the worship leader, but I'm the Elder over the music ministry. So I'm over and under the same individual. I've made it work, but it's hard.

What you all are saying is interesting...so you are saying that maybe the ministry leader is undermining her in some way? I know in God many things don't make natural sense, but I was wondering why would my co-workers teeth be falling out instead of the leaders? Help me so I an help her...I know she will ask.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 pm

I think her teeth were falling out because she was the one being undermined - teeth being structure and support for herself.

Looking at that, though, makes me think about why she was pulling out her own teeth. Similar to what you asked - why would she be pulling out her own teeth if someone else was the one doing the undermining? Wouldn't it make more sense if that person was pulling out your co-worker's teeth?

So...if you don't mind...let's look at this one again from scratch. :)

While speaking with her elder, she was pulling out her own teeth. What's on their plate right now for that area of ministry?

Did she say anything about feelings? The only thing mentioned was a concern about cost for implants. If the teeth represented people or some support structure, I would think that how she felt would have reflected such a loss - and those feelings would have stood out to her.

The last line really makes me think it's something else.

Cholette wrote: Then there were no more teeth on that side of her mouth and she was thinking in her mind about how expensive implants would be.

The question to ask her is: What's giving out right now and will be costly to replace if it continues to go unaddressed? Honestly, with the wire detail not fitting literally, I kept thinking of something like a sound-system going out. Speakers and such. That's just me thinking out loud, though...but it might help put things into a different perspective.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Cholette,

While speaking to her Elder, she's pulling out her own teeth and the wires.....

These are just my thoughts....

Her Elder is still her Elder regardless of what's taking place. While she may be in a place of team leader, she must guard against possibly reacting to something this Elder says or does that will ultimately destroy or remove something that's already in place.

She mentioned wires? Are these from braces or a bridge perhaps? If it's braces, then this part will no longer be aligned. If it's a bridge, then this part has already been damaged and repaired. To have to fix this again, it would be extremely costly.

For some reason, I think it's a group of people who may be lost due to the fallout. Please ask her if some of this group who's supporting her is possibly a little weak spiritually- the left side? Are some of them new members and/or babes in Christ?

As always, toss what doesn't fit...

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:30 pm

idea anutha genral interp 4 teeth falling out is god communicateing 2 the person a loss or inabilty to learn sumthing,, perhaps the leader is trying 2 comunikate wiv ur frend but shes not understanding it, nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Wow, i had a simialr dream but in my dream i have nerves coming out of my mouth everywhere. But when i lost the teeth they came out in one chunk. It was the entire bridge on the left Side of my mouth. Still not too sure what this may mean.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quenette on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 pm

In my spirit, feeling this dream symbolizes communication between the two individuals. The mouth represents authority (power of life and death lies in the tongue…Proverbs 18:21). When she is losing her teeth, it represents a feeling or lack of control in communicating with the leader. Our teeth help us form our words. If she loses all her teeth on her left side, it affects her speech (enunciation) whereas she can’t say what she really wants to say. Does the Elder have a hard time expressing herself to the leader whereas she’s (Elder) trying to stay in the realm of righteousness, but the leaders words cause her to regress and not communicate in the way the she would like to? Is the leader overpowering in her conversation (possibly judgmental, abrupt, harsh, etc.)? Is the leader attempting to undermine the Elder?

Quenette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Here are a few thoughts:
The wire stood out to me and the phrase "wired for sound" came to mind.
This lead me to the thought that this person has been "wired" or excitedly speaking the word of the Lord in the "partial" wisdom she has had up to this point. But now she is coming into a new and FULLER (no longer partial) level of wisdom and understanding. The teeth coming out is making room for the greater wisdom and understanding coming her way. This wisdom will be "implanted", but the cost of this wisdom will be great. Is she willing to pay the price to obtain this wisdom?

Just some thoughts. Hope they help!

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:16 pm

LadyonFire 217 wrote:Here are a few thoughts:
The wire stood out to me and the phrase "wired for sound" came to mind.
This lead me to the thought that this person has been "wired" or excitedly speaking the word of the Lord in the "partial" wisdom she has had up to this point. But now she is coming into a new and FULLER (no longer partial) level of wisdom and understanding. The teeth coming out is making room for the greater wisdom and understanding coming her way. This wisdom will be "implanted", but the cost of this wisdom will be great. Is she willing to pay the price to obtain this wisdom?

Just some thoughts. Hope they help!

I read this to her and she clutched her chest and said "that's it!" My co-worker is the Elder over this person in her dream that she was speaking to and she says that she's had to change her approach to how she's talking to the leader of the worship team because she's not changing some of her behavior. She's late and unorgaznized and no matter how many times she talks to her, it doesn't change. She said they have a really good relationship outside of this, but it's this that needs changing...

She's a little concerned about the undermining interpretation...it was written all over her face when she read that part.

Thank you to each of you. She has taken some of what you have said and it has helped her see things a little more clearly.

Blessings...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:48 pm

u mean my lill post,, after thinkin on this ive relised you dont have 2 bad mouth someone to undermine, our inactions can also be simila,,bandaid i hope ive got this the rite way round, :hairraising: lol! 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm

thers nuthing like werking in a team to bring out the best happy dance and the werst what in ppl laugh 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top