Trophy girlfriend...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trophy girlfriend...

Post by Shan on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Last night I dreamed a dream similar to my Donald Trump dream. I was sort of like a trophy girlfriend for a really rich and powerful older man, although it seemed I didn't choose him. I felt very uncomfortable in this role, but it was risky to rid myself of him because he was so powerful in this one town. I forced myself to hold his hand. When he wasn't looking, I quickly ran away to my car. When I got into my car, the battery was dead and I panicked. (This really happened in the natural last week.) I don't remember how it ended. I think I got away.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trophy girlfriend...

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

These dreams remind me of controlling dreams...like you are under the control of someone or something that you are not comfortable with.

It may not even be about a person, per se, but a mindset that you may have that you are not comfortable with.  You are trying to get away from it, but you don't see to have the strength/power to do it (the dead battery). Its like it may be a demonic influence...

Just throwing some thoughts out there.  It's just interesting that you've had two similar dreams.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Good insight. Not sure yet what this could be, but praying on it. Thanks!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top