ARE DREAMS SOMETIMES LITERAL OR ARE THEY ALWAYS SYMBOLIC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARE DREAMS SOMETIMES LITERAL OR ARE THEY ALWAYS SYMBOLIC?

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:18 am

In my dream I remember walking into a room and seeing two elderly people smilling at me and they were sitting on a beautiful blue couch. As I entered the room,I also noticed the pure white carpet in the room. I approached the couple sitting on the couch and introduced myself. What stood out is how I introduce myself. I said hi I am Andre's wife. (This is a male friend of mind's name.) The couple looked at me and smiled. But then I turned around and asked the elderly man,"Is Andre my husband"? The elderly couple smiled and began to disappear, but before they did, the elderly man said, yes he is. That was the end of the dream.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARE DREAMS SOMETIMES LITERAL OR ARE THEY ALWAYS SYMBOLIC?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:36 am

Hi there Elegant Angel,

I believe the elderly couple you saw on the blue couch was Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The couch represents a covenant or promise they are making. You are being shown that Andre's will be your husband....this is just what I see...I believe the Lord is showing you this. Please pray on what I have said.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 pm

WOW! My God in heaven. When I read your response I was almost in tears. Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to use you to speak into my life. This is so overwhelming. I have had several dreams about my friend, but I have been hesistant about what the significants was. There was this other dream about him that I had. I was outside with my sister and my best friend and we were standing in the mist of a crowd of people. From a far off I could see my friend in that crowd walking our direction. In the crowd there was nothing but women though. at one point in time there was a young woman standing with another woman and one of the women grabbed his hand and he stopped briefly and held her and but them he walked away. He finally made his way near us and he walked in between my sister and my best friend and walked right up to me. He was in this really nice tailored suite. He gazed at me for a few seconds and then he kissed me and held me real tight.

Dove-Solutions wrote:Hi there Elegant Angel,

I believe the elderly couple you saw on the blue couch was Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The couch represents a covenant or promise they are making. You are being shown that Andre's will be your husband....this is just what I see...I believe the Lord is showing you this. Please pray on what I have said.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 pm

I am glad Elegant Angel that this witnessed to your spirit. I am elated for you. In the 2nd dream I sense that he noticed you from afar....I believe he had a brief relationship with another but his heart was set on you. It is a very encouraging dream. God bless.

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top