Leaving a Purse behind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving a Purse behind

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:44 pm

I've read a few dreams on this site, over the years, about people leaving their purses or wallets behind and having to go back and get them. Does anyone know what that means? I've had a couple of dreams where I've left my purse or checkbook somewhere and had to go back and find it. One dream, I went and found it, but when I was coming back, I had a laundry basket with clean folded clothes and my purse was on top of it..

I normally don't get caught up with symbols like this, but I know that it means something because I've had a couple of dreams about it and I now believe it means something.

Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving a Purse behind

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm

scratching chin in a genral sense it can show that ur lookin 4 ur purpose or favour, i think the processed laundry is a good thang,,that scrip of holy moly ''those having washed ther garments in the blood of the lamb,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scratching chin I forgot about that scripture.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:36 pm

How do you tie in purpose and favor with a purse or wallet/checkbook?

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:48 pm

does ur purse hav ur id /wallet/ ur whole werld in it:lol!: ,,perhaps view from wat ur purse means 2 u personal,laugh ,,,i usualy think its about muni ,,but that may not be the case here,, :hairraising: hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Food for thought...good stuff

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

:donut: idea hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quenette on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I agree with Dreamster, it can represent money. A few months ago I had a dream about my purse and I was pulling bills out and wondering how I had a purse full of money. Cleaning up I found a card that I didn't even know came in the mail. It said I had money coming within 3-7 weeks. Less than a week later, the check came. It's a long testimony behind that one...my God is like no other. Nonetheless, let me stick to the subject, cuz I WILL GO "IN" (talking about my Savior stirs me everytime)!

The enemy fights the people of God by doing what the word says he does...walks to and from the earth seeking whom he may devour/he comes to STEAL, kill and destroy. The enemy has come at the people of God through so many different circumstances, whereas it seems that many things have been taken from us. But, like the song says, "Everything that the devil stole, God's giving it back to me..."

A purse represents those things that one carries that have value (your wallet, credit/debit cards, id's, pics, beauty items, etc.). In my understanding/spirit, these dreams of purses and wallets, symbolize the time and season whereas those things that were seemingly taken, the Lord is saying the time of restoration has come. It's like the dream is saying, find that purse/wallet etc., because God is about to restore what was lost unto His people. He's literally preparing for what's coming.

And like the dream you had with your cleaned clothes under the purse, when He restores, He makes ALL THINGS NEW.

God Bless and Hope this helps...

Quenette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

:goodpost: :ihavenothingtoadd: hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Amen!!! Thank you Quenette! Very detailed and percise! It definately helps me!idea 

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Praise God.

Post by Quenette on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 pm

To God Be The :glory:

Blessings to you!

Quenette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am