feeling someone sleeping in my bed and standing over me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feeling someone sleeping in my bed and standing over me

Post by djw910 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 am

hi everyone. last night was not a normal night. I fell asleep with the light on. I woke up at 4a.m. to turn my overhead light off. I said my prayers but I drifted off to sleep a couple times. I did finish my prayer before completely sleeping. in my dream I sensed someone was literally standing over me in my bed watching me sleep, and I also sensed someone was sleeping next to me in my bed. I thought it was my husband and I wanted to hold him. but we are not currently in the same household. I began to wake up but not completely conscious. I felt the person's presence standing over me disappear, but I still sensed my husband or someone was sound asleep next to me. I ended up falling back asleep and dreaming about my husband. what does this mean? I never experienced this before. I didn't feel endangered, but curious as to what was happening.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feeling someone sleeping in my bed and standing over me

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am

This is the scripture that came to my mind when I read this.  As long as you didn't feel endangered, then this scripture applies...

For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 pm

thankyou for the scripture. I truly feel God and his angels are keeping me. I never had that experience before. now I am curious what the dreams of my husband meant last night. one was that he and my brother came to stay with me to attend a family member's funeral because she recently passed. but actually my brother cannot come and I knew this before because he is on active duty overseas. he will still see the funeral via internet. in the next dream my husband was kissing me and my neck and chest. so this morning I asked if he knew he was able to make it to the funeral yet and he said he can't because of plans he and his friends have for the weekend.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Maybe this is what is to come. Possibly God is showing you reconciliation in your marriage/intimacy. You should really seek God on that because that's very important, especially in this season while you are apart. Allow God to give you His strategies, if that is what that means for you.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 am

I have to continue to pray about it. I know he actually considered coming to the funeral (he admitted he did), then changed his mind to be with his friends for the weekend. I know he contemplates how it would feel to see me again but would rather shy away. he knows God speaks to me through my dreams because I shared some with him beforehand and afterwards told him how it played out. he said he saw how what happened tied in with the dream. I like how you put it when you suggested asking God for his strategies. I wanted to mention a dream last night. I was at a building for a meeting. I got the room numbers mixed up but ended up where I was supposed to be. then I ended up outside in the backyard. a lion roared as it walked past me. then a brown cub jumped on the back of my leg like it wanted to play. it also walked past me. then I looked ahead to the left and saw from left to right the lion, a black bear, and the brown bear. then I looked straight ahead at the patio on the building and saw a man standing and watching. he said those were his animals. I knew he had them tamed and well under control because in a normal situation those wild animals would come charging at me. but all they did was sit. I take that as whatever is going on around me, God has me protected and all situations under control.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 am

That's EXACTLY what that dream means. There may be threats coming at you, but he has them all under HIS control. Praise God!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top