Star Wars Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 am

I was with two other people. This totally felt like I was on some Star Wars mission. We were sneaking into this huge facility - it must have been some type of base/space ship. The Star Wars thing...The two people with me were supposed to symbolize Han Solo and Princess Leia. Yes, that means that I was Luke Skywalker. We didn't look like these people - I just knew, though, that each person fit one of those personas.

We snuck around for a bit and had to slip through some chute that was revealed to us within a wall. My partners went first, and I followed right after. The end of the chute took us to a different level of this place. When I emerged from the chute, however, my partners were gone. I knew that we were only temporarily separated. I did my best to avoid being spotted by anyone in authority on this level. However, this place also felt a bit like a college or something. There were students on this level, and it wasn't such a big deal if any of them spotted me. At one point, I slipped into a restroom with many stalls to avoid one authority figure. The restroom had a 2nd door at the other end of it, so I wasn't trapped in here. I believe I avoided that person.

By the end, I'm pretty sure I reunited with my cohorts and continued with our mission. At some point in the dream, I thought about this site.

*As a side note, this is the 2nd dream that I've had in the past few weeks where I'm avoiding someone in a two-entrance restroom.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars Dream

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:42 am

happy dance out of thie werld m,, i will add later,,idea hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

scratching chin i think the key element in ur drm is tha bathroom,, and the authority figure,, the avoidance,, is this drm about ur job,, boss,, ??,,feeling trapped in sum ways,, luke was a unlikely hero in da film,, he doubted himself but eventualy rose vitoroius over his foes,, i think ther is keys 4 u in this drm,, its all about u really, wiv a lill help from ur frends wow hee hee i cant wait 4 the 3dee version in animation comes out,, happy dance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 r2dee2:lol!: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 pm

r2dee2...You're hilarious, D!

I hadn't thought about the character of Luke Skywalker, but I definitely can see where you're coming from in comparing myself to him. Unlikely hero - that's for sure!

D, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on this dream. I think you've got it. Many thanks. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm

it\\'s all good you da man! 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content