Feeling and sensation of being on acid all night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeling and sensation of being on acid all night

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Last night was one of the strangest dreams I have had in a long time. I was drugged up in the dream, but someone had spiked my drink, I had not taken it by choice. When I actually woke up in the middle of the dream, I felt drugged up. Then I fell back to sleep and carried on the dream. In the dream I didn't have makeup on and was going to a party.......I was very concerned about not having my makeup on and felt rough. I was chasing the girl who had my eye liner.......never to catch up with her. I had a boyfriend in the dream who was gorgeous. I felt so ugly and was so concerned about my make up. My boyfriend introduced me to his friends. But I did not know him, think I just met him. I was getting higher and higher in the dream. Trying to find something. An old friend of mine pushed me into a room, that was spinning around and around and I was scared and lost. Holding my breath praying to get out. She thought it was funny. I remember lot's of different rooms, feeling dirty and unclean. Eventually ending up outside and a policeman approached me. But he was chatting me up. Then he took me to his house. But I protested and said I did not want to go inside. He tried to drag me in. Then his mum came to the door and all the dogs came running out. I was scared and ran and they chased me. But they did not hurt me and he became my boyfriend I think. Then I was on a bus with him and all the people from the party were throwing things at us and mocking us. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeling and sensation of being on acid all night

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 pm

WOW! Well, the first thing that came to my mind is that it's not about the "drugs" in the dream. I believe it's an exaggerated way of God telling you that you may come "under the influence" of something or somebody. Because someone spiked your drink in the dream, it's as if it's going to come through another individual...either through things they say to you or just things you begin to believe about yourself. huggins

In the dream you were so concerned about not wearing your makeup. That may either speak of esteem or you trying to "cover up" the state of mind that you are in. Many times we dont' want people to see us in the TRUE state we are in so we cover up and pretend.

The boyfriend could represent someone that you will become connected to that will contribute to the "under the influence" state of mind that you are in.

Usually Policemen in dreams represents someone in authority and I think it's the same in your dream. In my dreams, God usually represents the policeman, but in your dream, he didn't seem good for you in the beginning, but you ended up with him. As it gets to the end of the dream, you both were being mocked, which leads me back to the policeman being God. I'm not sure, but these are just some thoughts that came to me as I read your dream.

Toss out anything that doesn't minister.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 am

Thank you very much. X

In real life a police man gave me his number in the street.......he wanted to take me out on a date. And an Ex of mine is getting heavily involved in drugs. I though the policeman in the dream might have represented God, but he was romantic also........but i think he represents good over evil. Also the fact that he got me out of the bad situation. The party goers did not want to see me go, they wanted to have the hold over me. So yes that is saturn and all his evil traps. Drugs, drink, Immorality e.t.c.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top