bathroom,lice and my two cosmetology teachers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bathroom,lice and my two cosmetology teachers

Post by zaksflower20 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:56 pm

i had a dream that the owner of the school and her daughter(both teachers of a cosmetology school) were all standing in a bathroom and they had found lice in my hair. While one of the teachers kept looking the other kept looking at her self in the mirror. I told both teachers that maybe we should tell everyone but they said we wont tell anyone and who cares about themanyways. when i woke up i really thought i had lice it really freaked me out. The next few nights i had a dream about one of the teachers and she was looking in one of the mirrors of the school and the light was shining on her while it was dark around her in the school and she was putting on Bright red lipstick and and she got angry and and pushed hard on the lipstick and it went on part of her chin and cheek. while all this was happening a demon was smiling at her floating behind her while she looked in the mirror. For some reason these seem serious but i dont know what they mean.

zaksflower20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bathroom,lice and my two cosmetology teachers

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:37 pm

I would pray for the teacher who was in both of your dreams. She is probably under spiritual attack. I don't know in what area. She could be suffering from depression or have low self-esteem. Her looking in the mirror makes me think it's low self-esteem, but I could be wrong.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top