$1,290,000.00 Gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$1,290,000.00 Gift

Post by writer4him on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:47 am

I have just awakened from a dream or series of dreams that are connected.  

Part I.
I was at home and received a letter in the mail.  When I opened the letter, there was a ticket inside informing me that I had been awarded $1,290,000.00.  I showed it to a relative nearby who took the letter from me and said he was going to call an attorney we knew to see if it was legitimate.  He made the call but seemed to be asking the vague questions or downplaying the legitimacy of the letter and he relayed a different amount of money for the award ($1,690,000.00). He seemed to be talking in circles and confusing the person on the phone.  I tried to get his attention to tell him of the mistake but he ignored me.  I began to feel that he was doing something dishonest and decided to call the attorney myself.  I secretly went into the other room with the letter to make the call but had trouble getting through to the attorney because he was tied up with my relative's call.  The legality of the award was finally verified...I remember being in a bit of a daze after the phone call.  I didn't let the relative know that I had verified the legitimacy of the letter.

Part II, III...etc
What happened next was a series of encounters with brethren, family and acquaintances.  Everywhere I went someone would say, "You've been given $1,290,000.00"  and congratulate me on my blessing.  Unlike the relative, they seemed genuinely happy for me.  I had not told anyone of the letter and don't know how they found out. These encounters happened dozens of times until I no longer doubted.  As soon as I believed, I woke up.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $1,290,000.00 Gift

Post by unaday* on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 am

Praise God! Looks like you are going to be blessed with a substantial financial blessing!! But in the midst be careful of manipulative motives!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 am

Glory Hallelujah, praise God!!

Thanks for the confirmation, unaday. I believe the blessing is imminent (though I don't know how it will come to past) and will pray for wisdom/revelation concerning motives and whom to trust.

In my dream I was upset that the relative seemed to want to 'muddy the waters' , so to speak. Why not ask a direct question and give accurate information so the attorney can make an informed assessment? I was affected more by his behavior than by the news of the money, however.

Thanks again for helping me. God bless!

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top