A Sports Car and Metal Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Sports Car and Metal Stairs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:43 am

In one dream, I was driving a very sporty car. I believe it was a white Camaro - one from the 90's. I was driving down some country-type roads. I wasn't quite sure where I was going. I knew I was going somewhere, but it wasn't clear to me how to get there. And yet, I knew that I was heading in the right general direction. Like, in the dream, if I was supposed to be going east, I could tell when I was.

Now, eventually, I went over a small hill and found that I was heading right into a construction area. There was a crew all around - guys in hard hats and stuff. The road went downward and turned into a set of metal, industrial-type stairs. This stairway had been built right into the ground. I wasn't sure what to do, as driving a car down stairs didn't seem like such a good idea. I very slowly went foward - I felt like I had no choice since these stairs were a part of the road. As I began to head down the stairs in this car, some of the construction people came over. I thought that they'd get angry for what I was doing, but at least one of them grabbed underneath the front of my car to prevent it from scraping on the steps as I went down them. When I reached the bottom, the stairs connected to the road, again. One of the construction guys said something to me like, "You should have taken that road over there..." while pointing to a road that passed behind some trees, which would have avoided the construction zone. Thing is, I never even knew it was there. I began to explain that, but decided that it really didn't matter since I was now beyond the construction, anyway.  I continued on my way.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Sports Car and Metal Stairs

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:57 pm

My thoughts are to ask you if you feel at all in your waking life as if you are going through (or have just gone through) a rough patch in any area lately??  If so, perhaps this is an encouragement, that your almost through it and on the other side.  If not, just toss aside.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Sure am, Daisy!  Mostly with work, although there's my own inner conflict that's been an issue, lately.  So...I'm quite glad to be nearly through it all.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top