A Steep Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Steep Road

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 am

Hello...

I had a dream about driving my roommates somewhere. One of them were giving me directions to how to get to our destination. I made a turn on a street named Coberson and asked if it was the street we had been on once before and before they could respond, we were going downhill on ths very steep road...and I remembered being on that road once before. I remembered how I had to press down on the brake to keep from accelerating and how the car in front was moving at a faster pace.

I thought the street Coberson would stand out to me, but it doesn't IRL. The steepness of the street is what is memorable. I had no fear, just that the type of road it was seemed unusual.

Thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Steep Road

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 am

Any feelings stand out about going down this hill or being with these people?

It could always be about a literal road (whether the name means anything or not) where it feels familiar.

In a symbolic sense, going down hill could be about something being easy.  Or, something that could gain momentum...potentially getting out of control if you don't use caution.  It could also be about a situation that's going downhill - as in, getting worse.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 am

I was a little apprehensive because it wasn't an ordinary steep road.  It's like the car was literally a straight line up and down...but I was very cautious.

I'm wondering if the unusual road is the type of path that is being showcased here.  Maybe it's not about the steepness per se, but the fact that it was very unusual.

What you came up with symbolically Mark is what i thought.  I couldn't get a gage on which one it was because there really wasn't any feelings to determine which one.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

gud points m,, um C  ur in the driveing seat,which is good, thing rnt outta control,, laugh,,um it may behoove you 2 look closely at the small details here,, u made a turn,, so a change in direction,u wer gettg directions,, 2 sumwer uve been be4,, :chinscratch:so this isa repeat situ,, ther r clues here,idea,,approch wiv caution, apply brakes,, etc, yo feel me,, :hairraising:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   :sweetdreams2:d,,,moves in mysterious ways,,lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks Dee..."repeat situation"...hmmmm!  I didn't think about that because in the dream I did feel as though I went down that street before.  I did make a turn,but it was a left turn...bandaid I wonder does that mean it's a wrong turn.  Not sure because I didn't have any negative feelings...just the caution and the surprise at how steep the road was.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

:chinscratch:may not be a wrong turn jus a change of direction, this drm says alot in a little,, ''ur roomates giveing u directions,, ''break ur dream up in2 phrases,, an see the individual componants,, idea,,the street name,, and the saying,, ''weve been down this road be4'', perhaps its future,,and how ur decisins may be influenced by others, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I like that Dee...

Break up the dream and the left turn just may be me turning and going down a familiar path. Maybe even taking my roommates down a path that I've been down. This doesn't seem to be a negative dream so that's a good thing.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

:heehee:ok deal,,:werecool:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content