The Pudding-Eating Jerk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Pudding-Eating Jerk

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 am

I was sitting in some dark restaurant. I was at a booth, and there were a couple people with me - I want to say that they were siblings. We were waiting for my mother. There was going to be some surprise party - maybe for her birthday? She was there, but she was with people from her work. They were going over something work-related in a different area. When they were done, they were all going to come out to the dining area and then they'd let her know that she was really there to meet with us. There was going to be cake and everything.

We waited a long while, and there was some dirty-looking older guy sitting in the booth behind me. There wasn't a barrier between where I was sitting (with my back to him) and where he was, except for the table that his food was on. He kept making snide comments, and I think he was doing it to get a response from me. Eventually, I turned around to look at him and to respond to his crabbing. I basically told him that he could knock it off. While doing so, I got a look at what he was eating. On the tabletop was this round, flat, rubbery pancake-ish thing. It was a dark brown or purpleish color, about the size of a plate - but it was directly on the tabletop and not on a plate. It reminded me of...maybe the "skin" of "film" on the surface of a bowl of pudding. It was just one more detail about the guy that bothered me in the dream. Eventually, I turned back around (after putting him in his place) and my mother finally arrived.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pudding-Eating Jerk

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:59 pm

:what:um it may be a future event,, that you will meet a unsavoury character, :nerd:wer you will have2 confront,, cant :ignore:ugh,,2 be fore warned is 2 be forearmed, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah, I thought it might be about the future.  Ugh.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top