Large House w/flowing River

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large House w/flowing River

Post by writer4him on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was given a large old home and was taking a tour of the place . The home had multiple floors with lots of stairs and we somehow started at the uppermost level first and slowly worked our way down.  I stopped at each floor to admire the beautiful antique furnishings and fixtures.  I remember feeling like I belonged there although I was seeing it for the first time.  The realtor was busy extolling the home's amenities but then casually mentioned that we didn't need to venture down to the lower floors because of the water down there.  Of course, that made me really want to see what was down there!  Unable to talk me out of going, my guide just warned me to be careful in the water if I should decide to go in. The part of the house where the water flowed resembled a cave or cavern  and the water was very dark.  It had swept up lots of debris and seemed to be carrying it away from the house. I sensed that this flowing river belonged to the house and vice versa.   I felt compelled to go into the water so I calmly waded in...

Last edited by writer4him on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large House w/flowing River

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I believe this house is YOU!  The rivers that are flowing is what is flowing inside of you.  It's a move of the Holy Spirit and as we know, the Holy Spirit is ALWAYS healing and preparing us (the debris).

This is a fantastic dream...but of course these are only thoughts...if it doesn't minister, then toss it out.

wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Cholette.  I believe you may be right about the house.  It was supposed to be new but it felt very familiar and comfortable.  I have been very introspective lately as I sense God making major changes in my life that will impact me for years to come. I work in a stressful, production-oriented environment but lately I have become aware that my subconscious mind is almost desperately praying and meditating (and even replaying worship songs) all day long in the midst of the constant distractions. How difficult it is to halt everything and tune in to what the Holy Spirit is doing...but like in the dream, I am being compelled to wade in.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 pm

I can now take that house reference to heart...The upper floors had been carefully restored and furnished but the lowest regions were still being cleared.  The Lord has had to change my mind (upper floors) regarding false doctrines I was taught while being raised in a cult and upon which I have based many major decisions.

The debris that was stored below (that is, in my heart) from a shattered personhood/life is being washed away by a powerful river.  This was not at first apparent to me I had to examine the depths of the house to know that the changes in my life are not merely cosmetic in nature.  Thank you Lord for comforting my mind and therefore my heart.  I do love You so.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm

writer4him wrote:
The debris that was stored below (that is, in my heart) from a shattered personhood/life is being washed away by a powerful river.  
John 7:38
He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

God truly is cleansing His Bride and taking us from glory to glory and healing us! We are all "houses" that are under construction, amen?  I for one am falling more and more in love with my Contractor!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:03 am

Amen!!!!  Me too.
:glory:

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm

This is such an awesome dream and I've been thinking about it since I responded because I'm in the same season where God is going deep within my heart and cleaning out some things. I've been led to some scriptures that have really opened up to me that has helped me see that my outward life is a reflection of what is going on inside. I'm awaiting some manifestations from prayers and promises that I've received a long time ago and they don't seem to be coming. It wasn't until God spoke to me in my journal that I realized that all that I need in my life is inside of me and my heart is the door that brings it forth. If my heart is messed up and filled with unforgiveness and bitterness, the door is closed.

As it pertains to being a minister...the fullness of who I am cannot flow until there are no barricades in the way.  I don't want the people or even the church that God has called me to to miss out on HIM.  If I"m not flowing completely, then they miss out.  It's not about me...it's about everyone else.

The beautiful thing about God is that all he wants us to do is acknowledge the state that we are in and give it all to him while he works on us and teaches us how to apply his word.  Even while we are in the process, He will still bless us. 

I LOVE THIS CHRISTIAN LIFE!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top