Topless in a dream with a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topless in a dream with a baby

Post by ladyleo25 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:28 am

I was in a room giving my friends child a bath. (In reality the kid is about 8 years old, but in the dream he was a baby) While I was giving him a bath, I was topless. I was able to see my breasts, I don't think I was totally naked, just without a shirt or bra on. In the background, was my uncle, he wasn't saying or doing anything he was just standing there in the background.

Here are some things about me that may help the interpretation:
My uncle is homeless. I've concluded that my uncle may represent my "spiritual homelessness" because I currently don't have a church home. Him being in the "background" may mean this is the setting or cause of my current situation?

My friend & her child (the one I'm bathing) live in Rochester, NY. I used to live there a few years ago but I currently live in NYC.

Also, me and my friend have this inside joke about her son being my fiancee, because he´s the only guy to offer me a sincere marriage proposal. (During my last visit to see her, he grew quite fond of me and before I left he asked to be my husband)

I've been feeling pretty restless and anxious about getting married. Lately, I've been down about the recent end of a 6 month relationship.

I'm making some preparations and changes in my life so that I can begin being more financially independent.

I´m currently seeking the Lord for healing from a skin infection.

Feel free to ask any questions if the Holy Spirit prompts you to do so.

Last edited by ladyleo25 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add additional details)

ladyleo25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topless in a dream with a baby

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 pm

How did you feel in the dream?  Were you embarrassed?  Were you happy or sad?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyleo25 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:27 pm

I don´t remember having any particular feelings at all. So maybe indifference? But for sure I wasnt embarrassed or upset.

I forgot to add to my ´about me´ list that I currently have a skin infection that I´ve been seeking the Lord for healing for.

ladyleo25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top