husband asked for divorce then dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband asked for divorce then dies

Post by djw910 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am

hi all, please help me with this dream. I had a dream my husband told me he wanted to divorce me. I saw the woman who he cheated on me with him. he was acting very flamboyant and I was so upset and felt so helpless. they left together to begin their new life. then I was in a dungeon room that screamed bloody murder all over. I saw my husband get lifted up and slammed on a pointy object that was about three feet tall and blood was everywhere. his body was pierced through the object all the way to the ground. then the person who he followed or who was leading him was pierced through all the way to the floor above my husband. I've been praying so hard about God keeping our marriage and then had this frightening dream. if he divorces me, will he die?

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband asked for divorce then dies

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Sometimes dreams are an extreme exaggeration of the truth.  What I mean by that is the extreme tragedy of this dream may not be literal...just a way to grab your attention.  It may not be a physical death, but one filled with pain and agony.

I would fast and pray regarding this.  This is one of those dreams where you don't want to guess and wonder about without getting the heart of God on.  My question to you is, could this dream be a reflection of the fear in your heart for divorce?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

it could be a reflection of my heart, but he mentioned he wanted a divorce several times recently. it's me trying to save things mostly. we took a two week break and that was the most horrific dream I had. I prayed and read my bible more than I have ever done before during that time period. I asked God to show me his will, but that was the only thing I got, along with a few other things about my family. I told my husband if we follow through with divorce, it appeared he will be judged by the wrath of God. I am still praying for God to miraculously intervene if it's his will, but I have not fasted. I should do that. my husband said he received no answer yet from God although he still wants divorce. I stressed him to make sure he hears from God for himself because this is such a major decision in God's eyes. please pray for us.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

I will definately pray for you because I can feel your pain. I've never been married, but to read this dream and to know that you are going through such a horrendous season, pains my heart.

God has you in this situation...I want you to really get that.  I've had friends that I've walked through horrible divorces and I've seen God really do some things and I know what He's capable of.  You have to truly draw yourself to him like never before.  He's your REAL husband and He will protect you.

My friend Toni went through one of the most messiest divorces I've ever known.  Her ex husband wasn't faithful to her and he lied.  In the beginning it looked like his life was taking off for the good and things were going down hill for her.  She got into the Word of God and was strengthened in her relationship with God.  God began giving her divine connections in areas of her life that she didn't expect.  She is a teacher and was making very little.  She woke up one morning remembering that she needed to change her insurance over so she needed to go to Human Resources to do that.  She ran into an old teacher friend of hers that asked her "what pay level are you on right now?"  She told her and was shocked that she wasn't higher, since she's been teaching for over 20 years.  She encouraged her to check with HR to find out if she was on the right level.  When she went inside and asked, she was literally supposed to be making consideralbly a lot more money.  In an instant, she went from very little money to $90k a year. Now she and he daughter didn't have to move out of the home and she was able to buy out her ex husband.

I tell you all of this because the way things have turned out for her ex is really sad.  He was injured on his job and can't work (He was a police office)...he lost his house...he's losing his car...and he has some type of disease that is attacking his muscles.  My friend is climbing higher and higher in her life because she's leaning on the Lord.

No matter what happens between you and your husband, God has your back and will provide for you and heal you emotionally.  He can put the marriage back together, but BOTH parties must want it...not just one.

Be encouraged...huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

I very much agree with Cholette.  I would only add that you find Isaiah 54 and swim in it awhile.  Finding Jesus as my husband saved my life.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 am

thank you for your prayers and for sharing messages and the friend's experience. whether my marriage continues or not, I truly feel God will provide greater on my behalf. I know God hears me because one day my husband and I were arguing, and I asked him has he prayed about what's been going on recently. he said no, and I asked why not. he said because he needs prayer to soften his heart. I asked him if he could repeat a short prayer after me, but he didn't. later on that day I just bawled out crying and praying to God asking God to soften my husband's heart, remove the strongholds, and show my husband God's presence through someone else besides myself. this was at the start of our two week break. the following Sunday he text me that he encountered an angel at church because someone he never knew before walked up to him and prayed for him in his ear that God removes any burdens he has. I yelled out praise God and had tears of joy running down my face within seconds. I asked him how did it feel and he said he felt God's presence all over. I asked him has he felt that before, and he said probably once before when he was a young boy. he said he talked to the man after church and found out he's in the marriage/divorce ministry. That was an awesome answer to my prayer, but my husband hasn't contacted him since :-\ I continuously encourage him to seek God, because each time I talk to him it is pressing more and more he is lacking in faith. my prayers are transitioning now towards his relationship with God and his salvation. I lift our marriage in God's hands, but I ultimately pray he gets right with God and focuses on God's direction.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I forgot to mention that I had a very short dream last night that my husband said "let's go on vacation to Mexico before getting divorced". I was extremely confused and wondered why he wanted to go on vacation while we were having major problems. I ended up agreeing not for him, but because I knew for myself I truly needed a vacation. I remember seeing a map of north America and a line directed to Mexico.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi DJW,

I've been through a divorce. My words to you are simply this. God will make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert
When we maintain a close relationship with God, He prepares us. He will never leave you ignorant or confused. Confusion is of the enemy.

Just remember that whatever transpires, lift your eyes to the hills from whence comes your help. No matter what pain we experience; that pain is rooted in purpose. My prayers are with you.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

thank you for your words, I earnestly appreciate it

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 am

I thank you all for your words and prayers. I truly do see and feel God working and I feel more strengthened. yesterday my husband told me that he flew in a private plane for his 1st time for a short demo ride at the local airport, which the name happens to be a city in Mexico. he took a few photos to show me. there seems to be a connection with the dream, but I am unsure of the message. then last night I had a dream him and I were on a white sandy beach and in the air two airplanes came crashing into the ocean. the smaller one hit the water first and the larger one on top of it. the crash created a giant wave toward the city like a tsunami although we weren't in any danger on this shore. my husband walked from the water towards shore and we had small chit chat. then he turned back around to walk back into the water, but I didn't want him to leave me so I got his attention and told him about a shark bite I had on my forearm. I had a shark bite dream a couple weeks ago actually, but it showed back up in this dream. he was looking at the bite which made him stay near me.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top