A new place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new place

Post by writer4him on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Last night's dream:  My family was permitted to move into an upscale apartment/condominium but the move seemed unexpected.  It was a beautiful complex and when we were brought there for the first time, I was captivated by the lush landscaping.   I can't remember the face of the person who brought us there but when he showed us which unit was to be ours, I noticed the palm trees and flowers planted near the stairs.  That's when I realized that we had seen this place before and had admired it in a brochure or on a website but didn't expect to actually live there.  Inside, everything was clean and beautifully decorated.  We loved everything about the place except the bathroom...the tub was older than everything else and there were rust stains on the bottom.  I remember thinking that it would be okay because bath tubs can be resurfaced...we were JUST so happy and thankful.  Then one of my children awakened me suddenly so I don't know if that was the end of the dream.  It seemed SO real and not really like a dream at all.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new place

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello, Writer -

This could be a literal dream of either someplace that you visit, or for a future (permanent) move.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fulfillment of New Place Dream

Post by writer4him on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:40 am

We are moving into a new apartment today after sudden unjust persecution from current apartment's management :(
However, we are moving into a complex I have seen before on many occasions because we lived in that area when my kids (now teens and 20 years old) were very small. When we were shown a town-home unit 2 weeks ago, I first noticed they had made preparation by the front steps to put in landscaping and the greenery is pretty. The complex has been recently acquired by an investment group and they are doing extensive remodeling...we are getting one of the first remodeled units.

We like the extra space as we have been crammed into a 2 bedroom apt for 3 years; we didn't like the fact that although the unit boasts 2 bathrooms on the brochure, there is actually only ONE bathtub upstairs with 2 toilets on opposite ends--sort of Jack and Jill style! Then there is a half bath downstairs. So they have updated everything in the unit except adding another tub or at least a shower. There are 6 people in our household so it's going to get interesting LOL.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:11 am

Well. Apparently the tub was merely painted over and the paint has begun to peel, revealing the stained tub bottom beneath.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top