Making a Left-Hand Turn From the Wrong Side of the Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a Left-Hand Turn From the Wrong Side of the Road

Post by rosebush on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:24 pm

In this current dream I was way over to the far left lane of a 4-lane intersection (meaning wrong side of the road) and trying to make a left turn from there with 2 cars I could see in the oncoming traffic.  I have something going on in a ministerial way and possibly coming out in my dream. 

I have had left turns in the past mean repentance.  What would being on the wrong side of the road mean?  And about the 2 cars in the oncoming traffic? 

Thanks for help.  Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Making a Left-Hand Turn From the Wrong Side of the Road

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi, Rose -

To be on the wrong side of the road could mean that you're headed the wrong way.  Or, rather, you could be going the right direction, but going about it the wrong way.

If you've got oncoming traffic, I'd say that you should take action immediately to avoid a wreck.  Compare this to if you had no traffic - still in the wrong, but not presently at risk.  So, to me, the traffic shows that this is pressing.

A simpler look at the dream could be that you're simply on the wrong side - if there are sides to take.  The two oncoming cars could be two people that you'd be headed towards a confrontation with.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am

OK Mark, thanks!  I am also uncertain if it was me making the illegal turn or someone else, to add to my puzzlement.  No accident seemed at risk, but the 2 cars across the intersection may be 2 incidents that will show the out of bounds nature of things.  Thx for the heads up.

At least the attempt at making the left turn (repentance) is sure, but we have to be positioned right to do that correctly also. 

I am not the driver of the auto but just an observer so believing this is something I am watching and given the visual to prayer more clearly about.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top