VERY SCARY DREAM-SON DROWNDED-PLEASE PRAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VERY SCARY DREAM-SON DROWNDED-PLEASE PRAY

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:42 am

I had a dream that we were at some kind of doctors office.  Me and my two kids were waiting in the waiting room. A doctor was checking into work for the day, she told us to check out her testimony on the board/computer.  I started to read it, it was a testimony of her healing.  I then got distracted, and didnt get to finish reading it.  I noticed a child left some cash laying around.  I told his mom, so that someone didn't take it.  She thanked me.  Then I seen another man left his wallet. I figured he must have been distracted with his son.  I didn't know where he went.  Then the doctor, and some others were chatting, taking pictures, socializing with patients in the waiting room.

A little while went by, and I realized my kids weren't with me.  I told a nurse, or a doctor, and they said its not good I lost my kids and then said something about the second waiting room, the rest was muffled. I went back into the second waiting room and there was a lot of commotion going on in there. There was a pool in there, and I nocticed my daughters hair was wet.  I asked her if she went into the pool. She said something and walked away.  I started searching for my son.  I seen him at the bottom of the pool. I seen his red spiderman shorts, and could see his leg moving a little.  I cant explain the feeling I had!  I couldn't breath, and was in shock!  I couldnt speak even though i wanted to scream for help.  I was trying to get a good breath so I could go and get him.  It was the longest two seconds of my life!!!  Then I woke up!!!! 

Please pray for his protection, last time I dreamed that he drownded he broke his femur.  Im praying for his protection, and pleading the blood of Jesus upon him!  Especially since I have a doctors apt today, and he will be at vbs without me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY SCARY DREAM-SON DROWNDED-PLEASE PRAY

Post by tjw on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 am

…11For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. 12They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. 13You shall tread on the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shall you trample under feet. …

I thought of this when I read your post. Be blessed, I will be praying, your baby will be ok....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 am

Daisy, is that last dream you had about him drowning posted here on the site?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 am

No, I had the dream right before I found this site.  He broke his femur within a few months after the dream. In the first dream, he drown in our jacuzzi tub in our home that we sold last summer. I remember seeing him in the tub dead, and it felt so real! I woke up right after seeing him in the tub.  In this most recent dream, I was trying to move, speak, or breathe to be able to save him, since I seen him still moving down at the bottom of the pool.  I had the same feeling of panic in this dream and the first dream. In this most recent dream, I was sort of frozen, not able to speak or breath or move bc of fear/panic.  I knew if I acted quick enough he could still be saved, since he was still moving down there.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks TJW, I LOVE that scripture!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Any thoughts Cholette after hearing the other dream?? In real life, he needs a life vest in any pool.  Since the kids snuck away without me knowing in the second dream, he didn't have a vest on.  My daughter can swim quite well irl.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top