Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rmartin

annointing oil

I was wondering what all can be used for anointing oil because I felt like god told me to make some and what I did was got a jar and filled it with olive oil then I put cologne smelling after-shave in it for some reason.(felt like I had to). what can I use this for and was that really god. what I mean by was that really god was because why would I have to put cologne/aftershave in it to give it a smell.

I normally just buy the olive oil.  It's not about the smell, it's about the faith attached to what you are praying for.

in what situations do I use it for. because I felt like god wanted me to anoint my hands to bless my works, then today I felt like god wanted me to anoint my chest where my heart is so my heart(what I think or something like that) would be anointed. and I believe its god because I lean on him and he will guide me. I dont know if that's how you use it but. that's what Ive been doing. and this is how god talks to me its not a voice in my head its like a feeling I feel around me and inside me. and it has communication in it.

its not the fact that I wanted to put smell on it, I felt like god told me to do it.