What does my dream mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does my dream mean?

Post by jennifer.hurd.9 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 am

Had a dream...think it may be my future husband but i had a dream last night I was on a city bus and the driver was big black muscular guy that looked in his 50's and he was trying to hit on me. I don't remember what he was saying but I laughed him off. I do remember him knowing I was a Christian and that it was hard for him cuz all these Christian men were falling at my feet or something like that....and
Then my eyes went to this black man that was sitting in front of me. He had lil dreads and they went down to his shoulder. And his dreads were half up and half down. He was cute. I remember their was this girl in front of him. He was talking to me I don't remember what he said but I remember the bus driver being kinda upset cause I was liking talking to this guy in front of me and not him. Next thing I remember I'm standing on a highway. Looking over the edge and he is in front on me but like on another part of highway. I remember really wanting to get to know this guy and being really interested in him. And he was interested in me too and he said his name was Johnny apple tree or apple seed or something that had the word apple lol I remember asking saying in my mind I want him to ask me out. I don't remember if he did but he starts walking away and I asked him how long he has lived here. By the way it looked like I was in NYC. Or maybe it coulda just represented the state of Ny. And he said I've lived here for 6 yrs. then he walked away and I remember thinking in my mind about jacksonville and I thought to myself is he from jacksonville? Would he move to jacksonville? And i asked that cuz god has been leading me to jacksonville florida. Then the dream ended. But the crazy thing is I had a dream months ago that I was in church and their was a big screen in front of church. I looked at the screen and their was dashes like this: _ _ _ _ _ _.....idk if their was 5 or 6 dashes but I remember the first letter was a J....which is crazy cuz in that dream I was thinking that j word could possible be the name of my future husband.....what do I think it means?

jennifer.hurd.9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does my dream mean?

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 pm

City - the world

City bus - trusting someone to get you to where you need to go

City bus Driver - big, black, muscular - represents God/Holy Spirit. You see God as big/omnipresent.  
(He presents as a black man to you because you are comfortable with black men  or so I'm assuming)
You see God as strong/muscular/omnipotent.
(However,  we have free will to choose Him or not, to listen to Him or not, to obey His leadings or not, etc.)

50- God is extending extreme grace to you.  

Trying to hit on you - God is being affectionate towards you.

Don't remember what he/driver was saying - You are not interested in what God is saying to you in this dream (in this area of temptation)

Laughed him off -So you ignore God.

God knows you are a Christian and it pains Him that you (a child of His) have men (mankind) falling at your feet (worshipping you or your talent. God is the only one worthy of worship).

Your eyes (desires) then focused on a "man of dreads"- the dreads are a character representation of whatever it is that has caught your eye/attention. This is a dreadful temptation that is trying to draw you into it's clutches. Some things that hair can represent are: Anointing, which would make this a dreadful anointing; Long hair, on a man, = shame, which would make this a shameful temptation and also long hair/dreads = self glorifying temptation.

He (the dreads man) was cute- the temptation looks really good to you.

He was talking to you - this temptation has your attention, but not quite your full attention yet, because you don't remember what he said.

Bus driver is upset cause you are liking (enjoying) talking to Mr. Dread/entertaining this temptation.
 The bus driver is upset because the scriptures tell us God is a jealous God. He wants to be your first love.

NEXT THING YOU KNOW (you have been playing with or entertaining this temptation to the point of not even realizing that Holy Spirit is not in control of your life in this area any more)  you're on a highway looking over the edge (get away from the edge. It's dangerous to stand too near the edge!)  You are no longer being led by the Holy Spirit, but by your own desires in this area.
ESV (©2001)    James1:14But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

Mr dread is across the way (there is still an opportunity to escape the clutches of this temptation.  1Cor 10:13 but WITH every temptation, God will make a way of escape.)

You really want to get to know mr dread in a bad way.

Mr dread wants you too, and finally reveals a little more of himself to you. His name is Johnny Appleseed.  Apple being symbolic of  Temptation. Once you fully succumb to this temptation, it has the potential to multiply in your life to the ruination of your whole Christian testimony. (Seeds produce more of the same fruit, which in this case is more of the same temptation).

Mr Dread Johnny Appleseed has lived in the city for 6 years. (Think back 6, weeks, months, years or 6 something, and think about what has been drawing your attention and affections away from God).

New York City  or New York State = the Big Apple or the Big Temptation
 (I'm thinking the temptation has something to do with entertainment, the arts and fame, but that's just my thoughts).  Whatever this temptation is, it is the BIG one for you whether you realize or not.

_ _ _ _ _     5 spaces = J E S U S and abundant grace
_ _ _ _ _ _ 6 spaces = J O H N N Y or this temptation
You must choose. 

Jer. 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things..."

How long has it been since God fist started talking to you about moving to Jacksonville?
These are the thoughts I do believe The Lord has given to me.  Please, sincerely talk it over with Him and see if He speaks to you through this.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Although we believe that there are things that are symbolic in our dreams and they may have certain meanings, no symbol is set in stone and the meaning may be different to different people. 

We have to be careful in interpreting dreams and visions with a "cookie Cutter" interpretation.

Jennifer, please prayerfully consider how your dream is interpreted.  All "interpretations" are just thoughts unless they come from approved interpreters here on the site.

Thank you Ladyonfire...I just need to keep everything in line with the rules of the site.

Thank you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Agreed Cholette. And like I said at the end of my post,  I firmly believe that the dreamer should sincerely talk over what I posted with God and see if God speaks to her through it.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 pm

LadyonFire 217 wrote:Agreed Cholette. And like I said at the end of my post,  I firmly believe that the dreamer should sincerely talk over what I posted with God and see if God speaks to her through it.

thumbsthumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.hurd.9 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:02 am

Well honestly I don't have any major temptations that I'm dealing with. On the contrary I've been getting closer to God....praying more reading the word more worshiping more. I did break up with a boyfriend this past Saturday in which we did fall into sin and that's why I broke up with him. But I've been getting closer to God since then and The Lord has been telling me to move since like 2 yrs ago. But this year he has given me confirmation after confirmation. And he has opened the door for me to move this summer. The only thing right now that I'm going through is the desire to meet right man and get married. But I have been pushing myself to seek God more and more so that desire doesn't distract me from putting God as my priority. Entertainment....tv is something I do watch alot of too though and I'm slowly pushing myself to watch less and less of it. So I wouldn't say I'm ignoring him cause I have been pushing to let go of that. I'm just not completely there yet. As far as the big black guy....honestly I wouldn't say that was God actually the big black guy looked like that famous black guy that played in the movie green mile lol I wouldn't say I'm comfortable with black men....I don't really know any and have never been in a relationship with one.....besides friendship of course. So thanks for that dream interpretation but not sure if that totally makes sense to me yet. Cause I've been getting closer to God and he has been blessing me.

jennifer.hurd.9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.hurd.9 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 am

The dream may have represented the break up I just had cuz The Lord was telling me in that relationship that I should break up with him and I didn't listen to God I convinced myself it wasn't God saying that until I could not ignore God anymore and I ended it. So your interpretation makes ALOT of sense if it represents what I went through with my ex. Actually that may be exactly what the dream meant maybe god was showing me what I just went through. Cuz like I said I've been on track since then with God and have been drawing closer to him. Actually that dream I had prior to this one about the name on the screen might have been my ex name cuz his name was Jason. Maybe God was warning me about that idk

jennifer.hurd.9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 am

It's wonderful that you are now back on track with God. 

I pray that you will grow by leaps and bounds in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and your fellowship with Him will grow stronger and stronger with each passing day. Blessings!

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.hurd.9 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 am

Thank u :) god bless you too :)

jennifer.hurd.9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:41 am

Sponsored content