Benny Hinn visits me in high school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benny Hinn visits me in high school

Post by Deborah on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 am

I had a dream I was back in high school and living with my parents.  My brother was at home too.  My mother looked and acted nothing like my real-life mother.  In the dream she was short and over weight and wore a mini skirt even though it was cold outside.  It was 8:15 and I realized I'd better hurry so I wouldn't be late for school.  I ran into my bedroom and saw my brother had made my bed for me.  I knew it was my brother because the bedspread was upside down.  I was happy my brother would do such a kind thing for me and i decide to not tell him his mistake about the bedspread.  I was going to wear shoes without socks but then I knew that wouldn't be wise so I put on socks. 

My brother and I get to school and we are in a huge stadium.  Benny Hinn is there and tells the Christian kids to walk outside the stadium 7 times singing Holy Spirit Thou Art welcome in This Place.  I'm not happy about
walking around in the snow but I decide to do it anyway.  On the way outside the non Christian kids make fun of me and the corsage I'm wearing.  One obnoxious boy grabs for me but I grab his fingers and bend them backward before he can hurt me.  Then I feel bad for hurting the boy and let him loose.

The music in this dream was really really loud. My feelings were not really intense, it seemed like I did a lot of thinking in this dream.  I kept wanting to do what I felt God wanted me to do.  Nothing was like real life--the school, my mother, my brother--the only thing that was real life was the bedspread.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benny Hinn visits me in high school

Post by Deborah on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Anyone?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile