Prison With Open Doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prison With Open Doors

Post by pj4christ on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am

I dream that I went to this prison. When I got inside, I notice it was women in there at first. They were all standing against the wall. There was an large open space where I was standing were the inmates can move around. I noticed a girl walking as if she was extremely restless. She was moving around as if she was trying to keep herself physically flexible. I notice that this prison was not an ordinary prison. It had many entrance but the doors was left open where you can just walk right in. When it was time for me to leave I looked in other areas of the prison and I saw men locked in cages. I saw family members visiting their love ones who was in there. The had the freedom to embrace one another, even the husband wives were embracing as husband and wives. They had freedom to show their affection publicly. Then I noticed that I was barefooted. I had become comfortable in the environment that I was barefooted. So as I was heading out, I realized that I did not have my shoes on. So I went to get my shoes but my daughter told me to leave them there because someone may can use them. I told her that it was not allow to leave my shoes there, so I went to get them. But as I started out again I noticed that I still did not have my shoes on, again I went to retrieve my shoes. As I walked out the third time. My daughter told me that I was going down the wrong hall. I told her that I was not that this was the way I came in. So we headed out and as I was going out I noticed again the entrance into the prison with the doors wide open. On the way out I had to take these steep step down out of the prison. My emotion or feeling in the dream was being curious to how this prison was set up, I was curious to how one particular girl was roaming freely in the open space. I notice some of the people were my family members. The inmates look like they were mounted against the wall because that is were they remain. The cages was above with male and females in there . I was being observance but yet concern. It was just an odd feeling I had in this dream. This prison was like they were free to do what they want as long as they remain inside. Was just kind of strange to me.

pj4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prison With Open Doors

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:48 pm

The thought that immediately came to me was "a prison of their own making", and

Whom The Son sets free is free indeed. John 8:36.

And as I began typing, the following scripture came to mind:

New American Standard Bible (1995)
How lovely on the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace And brings good news of happiness, Who announces salvation, And says to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 am

I keep coming back to your dream. It just screams BONDAGE to me. It is as if the people think they are fine, but in reality they are held prisoner. They can leave the bondage anytime, but choose to stay (i.e. open doors). You were comfortable enough to go barefoot; so does this mean the sin didn't really bother you? It was as if you could see that it was wrong and it was bondage but it was also comfortable? Sometimes bondage creeps in slowly and before we know it we are bound. You were wise enough to realize this wasn't right and you intended to leave, but kept going back for your shoes. What do the shoes represent to you?
These are my thoughts only. But like I said, I just couldn't get away from it. Perhaps this is a warning that something you have accepted as okay is actually going to imprison you if you don't remove yourself.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top