Big-Wigs In My House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big-Wigs In My House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:17 am

I was about to enter my own house. I had the vice president of my company with me along with someone else that I don't recognize. The unknown guy was connected to the VP, like a coworker or something. I don't know why we had to stop at my house, but I wasn't completely comfortable with having these two with me. It wasn't that I didn't trust them or anything - it was more about them seeing my house, inside and out. I was well aware of what I didn't have, and I felt like I was going to be embarrassed or ashamed by them seeing that I didn't have much. Standing outside the place, I said something about how the neighborhood wasn't that bad. By no means was it ritzy or anything - because it's not! I said something about the people, themselves, being pretty decent. At this point, I looked across the street and noted how the my old pastor's house was directly across the street, and then one house over. In real life, there's a few houses in between, but that family really does live that close to me. I even recognized this in the dream, that they were closer than usual.

Now, when we went to enter my house, I had the expectation that there would be some intruder there. I had something in my hands, like a bat, and I walked into the house very defensively. The two men followed, and while they seemed understanding of what I was doing, they didn't seem all that worried. It was like they were letting me act how I felt I should given what I believed to be in the house.

The house wasn't lit, and I could see very little. I slowly moved through the living room, checking around corners and behind things for intruders. Then, I eventually turned a light on...

To my surprise and slight embarrassment, the inside of my house was decorated with Christmas decorations. Lots of them. I knew that my mother had done this. Where I expected there to be empty space (which I have a lot of in real life), there were decorations. I continued to explore my house, now a little bit separate from the two men. I was still on the defensive with the bat, but I felt less and less like I was going to find anything.

I don't remember much else, but I think there may have been a dog in my house. I felt like it was familiar - a good dog, like a pet...although I believe it was more of a family pet rather than my own, personal pet.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big-Wigs In My House

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Well these are my thoughts.  When I first began reading this dream, I had a sense that it was talking about you personally. I see some insecurity...you not wanting them to see what you DID NOT have.  The words EMBARRASSES and ASHAMED really stood out to me.  Is this how you feel interally about the things you have to offer in life?

The intruder part makes me feel as though there is a spirit of fear inside of you.  The two that were with you (possibly angels) were allowing you to walk out your suspicions, but allowed you to see that what you thought was there, wasn there all along. That is all fear is...false evidence appearing real. 

Things didn't turn out like you expected and it's safe to say that you are not what you are expecting...you are MORE than what you think.

Just thoughts...but I believe in what I'm saying to you even if this is not what the dream is saying. wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Cholette wrote:The words EMBARRASSES and ASHAMED really stood out to me.  Is this how you feel interally about the things you have to offer in life?

Yeah, this is how I feel. Sometimes it's stronger than other times, but I really do feel inadequate in many ways. Where/Who I am is something I can't help but focus on, lately.

Thanks for the encouragement, Cholette. I don't have much more to say other than I'm just letting it sink in a bit...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 pm

scratching chin,,im thinkin m, thats its a pikture of you, like C said,, i wud be open 2 expect some kinda visit frm ur boss, your concerned about wat you lack,, and ur on the defensive [bat],,think of ur house as your life rite now,, i think its gud drm, prepareing you 4 an event,, :bible:ur gift will bring u b4 kings, :happydance:be encoraged, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top