Pursued Through A House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pursued Through A House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 am

In this dream, it seemed that I was connected to some girl, somehow. I don't know if we were in a relationship or if we were just friends - probably dating, though. I don't remember much about her at all, or even if I saw her in the dream. The thing was, I was in her house. The house was huge with many floors. Her family - like, even extended family - was starting to show up, one by one. There must have been some family gathering that was going to take place. There was no problem with 99% of her family; however, I did not want to be caught by her mother. For whatever reason, I felt I needed to avoid her at all costs. When I knew that the mother was seeking me out, I hurried upwards through the various floors of the house. I felt like I could find my way around this place, although it was totally unfamiliar to me. Eventually, I reached a bathroom-type room where I felt like I might be cornered. Then, the thought occurred to me that this bathroom might also connect to a master bedroom. I opened a door that revealed a closet, and the closet had a back door behind some shelves. Climbing through the shelves, I was able to reach the master bedroom. I felt better, now that I knew I wasn't trapped. I don't know if there was more to this dream, but I want to say that I remember moving downwards through the house at some point.

In real life, I don't see where I'm being pursued by anything at the moment.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pursued Through A House

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:04 pm

As I was reading this...I heard the scripture about how God makes a way of escape.  This dream could be prophetic and about a potential attack on you. 

Not sure, but these are just thoughts

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Thanks a lot for this.  I'll keep it in mind for the future.  It's probably just as you say.  The portion of "having a way out" really stuck with me.  The dream will probably come to mind when I feel trapped.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Mark,

Emily crying and now you're being chased around the house by this one's mother.

Is there a connection about the women or what they represent perhaps? You attended church with Emily and she sort of left you alone when you wanted to be near her. You are invited to a family function with this one only to be chased by her mother. 

It's like you are so close to something you really want, but when you get close it something happens to keep you from it. 

Then here's the question that's floating in my head. Why would you feel trapped by your girlfriend's mother? What is the symbolism here? 

I'm thinking of you being cornered into a conversation that you are trying to desperately avoid. 

Don't know if any of this makes sense. Just my thoughts. 

God bless,  

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm

silentqueen wrote:
Then here's the question that's floating in my head. Why would you feel trapped by your girlfriend's mother? What is the symbolism here? 

It's a good question that's hard for me to identify what area of my life it applies to. For the moment, I really only feel trapped at work. When I have dreams that relate to work, though, they usually take place at work and involve people from work. Otherwise, I suppose I feel trapped where I am in life, in general. It might be about that. Or, it could be something I haven't come to, yet.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top