Giving birth\\cutting the umbilical cord.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving birth\cutting the umbilical cord.

Post by emm on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:42 pm

I had a dream that i gave birth to a baby boy in my livingroom i had no pain as i was giving birth. I cut the umbilical cord and proceeded to clean out the baby mouth. My mom was standing in the bathroom as i looked down at my baby he looked like my boyfriend and i ask my mother who did the baby look like. And she said my boyfriend i had already had a baby bottle prepared for him and i got up and walk to my room so i could prepare to go to the hospital. In real life me and my boyfriend got disconnected we don't see each other or talk the last i talk to him he had a few minor problems but he was ok.. Next time i called his number it was not in-service... What does giving birth  mean..

emm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving birth\\cutting the umbilical cord.

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Hmmm, the fact that you aren't with your boyfriend anymore could be the meaning of this dream.  You expelled the baby, which looks like him (and is a boy), and then YOU cut the umbilical cord.  Could God be telling you that he's removing him from your system and it's time for you to "cut the cord" and move on?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emm on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:17 pm

I don't! think so... God has told me and showed me through my family and through me that he is the one that I will marry. And he showed my 10 year old son in a dream that he's coming back my way repeatly.. so I think your wrong...

emm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 am

sometimes our hearts desires can cloud our dreams, or create wat we would like to happen,, i would caution your sense of absolute outcome re your ''ex'' boyfrend, i think that the phrase you used ''got dissconnected'' and the fact that wen you call his phone ,it is no longer in service seems like a paralell, nerd,,the baby may represent something of the relationship that your holding onto ,an trying to feed,,i think along wiv cholette ,the the cutting chord may well represent cutting ties,, i say this in a way realiseing your feelings  on the matter, a sensitive subject indeed,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emm on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:27 pm

I appreciate your kind words but, every dream isn't from God I realised that when I went over the dream contents. I was told their are three ways we receive dreams 1# through God the other from satin the author of confusion and our own desires as you said. No I'm not in denial to the truth because that's what I search for but, I do know that this dream wasn't from the lord because shortly after posting the first reply i received a call that he was involved in a bad accident this is why I didn't hear from him for awhile... :). I believe that satin try to use the accident to bring confusion into making me think wrong. God is good!!!! He wins everytime!!!:):)

emm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

nerdScratch Chin:ihavenothingtoadd:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 am

I'm TRULY praying for you Patsipeek...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top