I was in hell and Satan ordered me not to sing praises of the Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was in hell and Satan ordered me not to sing praises of the Lord

Post by CeeBee on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Ok, this was a long time ago but I hope I can still get an interpretation on this.

I was in hell. I know it was hell. There was fire all around and I was standing on like a rocky surface. There where two or I think three girls there with me. They all looked the same - red/orange hair, VERY pale white complexions, black tops and red trousers. They all sat cross-legged on the floor, heads bowed down and they all had the same dead expression on their faces. Then an evil voice told me that I am not allowed to sing praises to the Lord. That where I am, it is forbidden to sing or praise the Lord. I knew it was Satan. But, I wasnt having that. So I started shouting I will sing for the Lord and I'll give him praise. And so he got angry. I couldnt see him but he grabbed my neck and started strangling me and throwing me about but I was still shouting those words. Then when I woke up my neck was literally sore.

But that was like a year ago.

Now I feel like I'm pulling away from God. I need to get closer to Him. After reading that thread Worshipper made about dreaming of their lover I feel I focus too much on my love interest and not enough on God. Someone in that thread said we should be feeling lovesick for God. And I believe thats so true because lately my mind has been occupied on that certain person instead of God. And I feel so terrible. I feel like a backslider because I feel like I've lost the bond I had with God :uhoh: .....

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was in hell and Satan ordered me not to sing praises of the Lord

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi CeeBee, I believe your experience was real and not just a dream. I am glad that God saved you from that place. Are you a Christian CeeBee? Romans 10 verses 9-13 states:

[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11] For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
[13] For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you are not a Christian you can become one now. All you have to do is pray and ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart. You can say the following prayer, "Jesus Christ I believe in you. I believed that you died for me on the cross, I believed that you rose from the dead three days later. I ask you Jesus Christ to forgive me for all my sins and I ask you Jesus Christ to come into my heart and be my lord and saviour" If you said that pray and meant it with your whole heart you have become a Christian.

God loves you very very much CeeBee and he really cares for you. God understands and knows all your weaknesses, your worries, your fears, your doubts and he still loves you and accepts you. You now need to learn to love, accept and forgive yourself. Take all your worries and concerns to God in prayer. He really loves you CeeBee.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks Butterfly, and yes I am a Christian and have been for the past 3 years and I'm happy to say I got baptised this year

And yeah I believe this was a real experience too, a scary one.

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:59 pm

CeeBee~ I "Applaud" you :clap: and give you a "Standing Ovation" for your honesty about yourself...this is one of the hardest things to do, I do believe...(to swallow pride)

I won't to share some important facts with you about pride; Pride is the only and first sin ever commited and recorded in Heaven, by the one and only himself - Lucifer (dummie). Had he have known his future and the outcome in the end...Gen.~ Rev. he would have come to a realization and repented (swallow pride) which is a representation of things as they really are, therefore to repent means to turn oneself around and by simply asking for forgiveness...but he took the hard way out...He just could'nt swallow pride. By you being responsive and admitting to your faults, and short-commings...repentance has already begun. Good for you!!! When one cannot admit to the truth about themself and swallow pride...victory is not conquered in the end. The enemy has tried to stop you from being ''audiable" capable of being heard...I think you have proven him wrong here today...and for that, I "applaud" you...Victory is there for the Taken, Amen~

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Very nicely put Halo.... :clap:

God Bless you all....
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down