Dream of Pastor taking over former church again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Pastor taking over former church again?

Post by Destine on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:47 pm

This dream is very confusing and a bit hazy to me! But bare with me through this!
I'm in a restaurant, I'm walking around with my roommates looking for the restroom. My friends tell me they forgot something at our table, so they head back. I walk pass a table, and I hear "Your not going to say Hi?" I turn to see Ms. Jane (The founding pastor's of the church I left two years ago). I say "I am so sorry! How are you?"
She tells me, "Your mom probably knows this, but we got the old church building back. God really came in for us."
I'm flabbergasted at this, because IRL this church is in foreclosure and it's been bought by a healthcare company.
I tell her take care before I go to the restroom. I get a text from my mom saying "Pastor DC just bought a new building, he wants me to speak there." I drop my phone because this is all way too real for me.
I wake up after this..
I had this dream on Wednesday, but I was too tired to remember.. My mom told me yesterday that Ms. Jane has her location listed on FB in a town only five minutes away from their former church.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Pastor taking over former church again?

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:59 pm

So do you feel that this is the manifestation to your dream?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

I believe so, the founding pastor said he would get his church back one way or another

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top