I'm a kept woman of Donald Trump's...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a kept woman of Donald Trump's...

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:26 am

I dreamed that somehow I came into contact with Donald Trump. He had a lot of "kept" women he put up in a very nice apartment. He chose me to be one of his women and I was at this apartment too. I don't remember having made the choice to go there, but I also don't remember being forced. I have to admit I was flattered. He showered me with gifts and really expensive clothes and perfume. One of the women was showing me around and explaining life there.

Then, Donald came around and started showing me attention and some of the other women became jealous. There was the expectation of having relations with him and I don't remember if I did, but I knew I had been drunk in his presence.

Next, he wanted nothing to do with me and he became menacing and threatening. He expected his gifts back. One of the girls tried to help me get all the gifts into one bag so that  I could escape with them. I  was afraid for my life. Other girls tried to set me up so I would be caught  in a trap.

Well, I made it out of there and we were actually in the area near where I grew up, which is very large. I could see there was a festival going on down the street so I rushed toward it (still holding on to the bag of clothes) so I could blend in. I could tell he had people working for him to try to trick me to come to them, but I was wise toward this. I even tried to get a cab and then I noticed a woman wearing a taxi hat, but I didn't trust her. People were chasing me and I brought out some batons someone had given me for self-defense to prepare myself for a fight.

I finally got someone's cell phone and called a cab, but I didn't tell him where to pick me up. I did finally get a cab and he took me home.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a kept woman of Donald Trump's...

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Just found out today that the Miss USA pageant was tonight, which Donald Trump owns. Think this is a coincidence? LOL!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 am

This dream has the feel of a warning from the Lord.  At first I was going to say that being a kept woman is a good thing because I've been called that in my life because of how God blesses me...but in this dream, you started out kept and showered with gifts, but it all changed.

If this isn't a warning dream, do you feel this way deep in your heart...like you are blessed, but then it all gets taken away with no explanation?  Have you been in a season where things have been stolen from you by the devil?

These are just thoughts and things to throw out at you to see if they make sense for your real life.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, what I meant about being kept is that it was more like being a mistress or prostitute. It wasn't a good thing. I didn't feel blessed by him, but I liked the idea of having nice clothes.

I don't feel as if anything has been given to me and then taken away that I can think of. As I've been thinking on this dream, I likened it to a situation with a friend that I've gotten myself into recently. She is very negative and not living her life for the Lord. She claims to be a Christian, but is pushing her boyfriend to let her move in with him, which he doesn't want to do. She is the constant victim and nothing is her fault. What I get out of it is that she is available to do things during the week and some evenings like I am due to her work schedule, whereas my other godly friends are not. It keeps me from being lonely I guess.

I could be "hanging on" to this friendship like I was to the bag of clothes given to me and I could be selling myself out just for the sake of wanting to do something during the week like going out to eat.

I'm just waiting for confirmation on this dream I guess.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon May 09, 2016 9:03 am

Could this dream have anything to do with the upcoming elections? There seems to be a divide in the body of Christ over Donald Trump's role as a nominee. Several I know feel he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, deceiving for a purpose. Others I know feel he is God's man for the hour, a Cyrus to help God's people. I just keep getting in my spirit, "be wise! Don't be deceived!"

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua116 on Wed May 11, 2016 5:38 pm

niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

what a dream

Donald Trump is a hero

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top