Dreamed of the Ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed of the Ocean

Post by sister on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:18 am

I dreamed last night that me and a friend and my daughter was at a church after we left church my son's Pastor came up to my car, So I pulled off and proceeded to take the lady in my car home. It appeared that my oldest daughter was driving my car and I was in the back seat. In the front passenger seat of the car it was no longer my friend in the car that we were taking home but it was now my youngest daughter in the car. We went up a hill and all of a sudden we were driving into the ocean, and my car was floating in the ocean no water got inside of the car. Oh my God I said in the dream I must be dreaming and tried to wake myself up but it wasn't a dream, so I told both of my daughters to call 911 and all of a sudden the waters pushed us to shore right in front of a house that was on shore and we got out, we walked inside of a house and a samoan lady greeted us and I heard a christian radio station playing, and I dropped to the floor because I couldn't believe what had just happened to us and I said it was a miracle that we were alright and as I looked at my car I thought in my mind, was it any water damage to the bottom part of my car (since my car was floating in water) and if I would have to get another car. The outside of the car was fine. My youngest daughter was clung to me hugging me in the dream and my oldest daughter was on face book telling people what had just happened to us. I knew this was a miracle that we came out of the water alright. Some more people came up to us and told us we heard it over the walketalkies and we came to see and they said this is a miracle. There was a lady in the dream that I was speaking with she said I want you to meet my husband and she introduced me and he began to tell me that he lost his faith in GOD and that he had a problem with lust and I began to minister to him and I woke up. The bible says God will not let nothing come upon you unaware. Is God warning me that we are going to be involved in a car accident and it's going to be a miracle that we are going to walk out aright. Help me understand what this mean.

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed of the Ocean

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm

WOW sister, this has all different types of things in this dream.  I will first tell you that when I read that your daughters were in the front seat of the car while you were in the backseat, I heard the scripture "And a child shall lead them".  This dream doesn't seem bad to me because you were going up a hill, which in most cases means elevation.  Going into a mass ocean like you were usually is symbolic for the move of the spirit.  I really feel like God is doing something huge in the lives of you and your daughters.  It may seem scary to you, but just "ride the wave", because God will cause you to end up where you need to be in Him and in life and your lives will be a testimony.

The emotions you felt in this dream isn't about anything horrible, it's just fear of what God is going to do for you and the process and journey that it will take for you to get where He's taking you.  As you noticed, you did not drown in the car because no water came in, but you ended up in a good place.

These are just my thoughts that I am sharing, please toss what doesn't bare witness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Thank You

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content