reoccurring dream: pregnant but never giving birth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reoccurring dream: pregnant but never giving birth.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:44 am

I don't have these dreams often but when i do im pregnant, I've reached my full term, im in labor, but i never give birth. This dream was different. I was 7 months but the on the outside i looked like i was full term. It was a boy (which is rare its always a girl) i went into labor. My baby was very active & moved alot. All my friends were there coaching me to push but i never see the full deliver...every time lol. Hmmm i feel like something is stirring in my life lately..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccurring dream: pregnant but never giving birth.

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Well since you never give birth, could it be that you always get to that place in  your life and then get distracted or turn around and lose focus?  There is something in you that God wants to get out, but ask yourself, am I remaining focused enough to see the manifestation of what he's doing?

Just some food for thought...wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

Wow, its funny that u say that....i fell off when i started spending time with God. U telling me this already shoes me that i need to take a few steps back. Emotionally im getting hit hard & its getting harder for me to tolerate alot of stuff which i was doing so well at controlling that lol. Back to the drawing board. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Your right God is trying to pull something out of me. Those very words crossed my mind while @ work one day i kid u not. "Im trying to bring something out of you, but u wont let me. Definitely distracted.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 am

WOW...back to getting focused my friend so you can see the things that God has planted inside of you.  I'm sure a lot of it are answers to things that are bugging you now. 

Haven given birth myself in reality, there is something that takes place inside of a woman when she sees her baby for the first time.  Things that are innate within her kicks in.  Some of it happens while she is carrying the baby, but motherhood and the things to do and the discernment comes after the birth.

I believe you can apply this to your life spiritually.
huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top