Hello Brothers/Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Brothers/Sisters

Post by mightyprincess on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello Brothers and Sister

I am glad my husband came across this minsitry. He had used it once and the responses and confirmations from some brethren here were helpful.

In 2006 the Lord awoke me from my spiritual sleep. The Lord spoke to me in a dream. He was revealing to me the times in which we live in. This was a personal message sent to me telling me to get ready because He is coming soon. Ever since then I have been receiving messages from the Lord in the form of visions, dreams, smells and even audio sounds. I never knew that God was able or willing to still speak to His people in these
amazing ways. For about a year and a half I have desired and acquired some knowledge, understanding and wisdom about the prophetic. He has captured my heart and I believe many others this way. With the help of the Helper I have grown in the revelation of our Lord. I continue to study His word daily. I have learned not to be overly zealous but am learning wisdom of how to operate in the gifts He has given me.

I hope to use this ministry and get to know some of you here.

Peace be with you,

His,

Serena

mightyprincess

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/swelch77

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Brothers/Sisters

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Welcome to our family! We are blessed to have you with us and pray you enjoy your time here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top