I had a vision last night, this is definitely a warning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a vision last night, this is definitely a warning!

Post by Destine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 am

Hi all, so most of you all know I have been pondering on whether or not I should tell my mom about these dreams. I had a pretty intense dream last night: I was in my room, getting ready to drive. Mom comes in telling me Mrs. J invited her over, and invited me too. I drive mom and me to Mrs. J's house. When we get there, mom and mrs.J talk like old friends. So, mrs.J tells me DT is in their basement and I can go on up. The dream ahead to my mom crying, and me looking horrified.
My mom kept saying "You should have told me, this could have been avoided."
I woke up, and God brought back something a friend told me about DT.
My friend told me this last year, "You know, not to sound crazy but I think if you stayed at DT's parents' church, I think he would've raped you." Needless to say, I told her he wouldn't have. Anyways, yesterday afternoon I was about to tell her about those dreams, but someone called her and I basically shook it off. I'm just going to write her a letter. Though I don't understand my dreams, I don't think God would have given me that vision just for the heck of it. I'm going to obey him, I don't want disobedience in my life. Please pray it goes well for me!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a vision last night, this is definitely a warning!

Post by exo152 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 am

Praying for you!! I have noticed you have very literal, very prophetic dreams. Never discount what the Holy Spirit is showing you. And I do think this last vision you had is also urging you to talk to your mother about it all. Perhaps she has more insight and will have confirmation for you??

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 am

Yesterday we were driving(my mom and I) we were discussing God and the prophecies that have been spoken over our lives. We also spoke about dreams, mom happened to bring up a dream concerning DT's parents. Just as she did, I saw DT in the opposite lane next to us. I felt a kick (literally) in my chest saying, "Tell her NOW!" I told her three dreams I had when I was thirteen, but the holy spirit convicted me today. He said "You know what I meant, you need to tell her the other dreams. Do you know what your name means? It means the future, do you want this to be your future?". Needless to say, I did not back talk him. I wrote mom a note, and will give it to her later this afternoon.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top