snakes and dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes and dogs

Post by tannie on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 am

I have been going through a rough time with my daughter. She's 18 and believes ahe knows everything there is to know about life. Her world as she know it consist of HER FREINDS and THE BOYFREIND. The other night my 11 yr. old daughter dreamed that my 18 yr. old found her own house and did not now there were snakes living in the house. There were so many that the snakes were blending in to the grass in the back yard and the walls inside the house. She went on to say that she was so nieve that she thought her walls had wall paper and was changing colors everyday until onday she came home and sat down in a chair. The snakes had been living in this house for so long that they were eating each other. So this particular day the walls were yellow and a yellow sanke crawled on her arm and bit her. This snake had another snake inside of it and it bit her also. My husband and I took her to the hospital because she was poisoned.
The next night I had a dream that my whole family was at an airport and this small framed asian man got off the plane with a box that was too heavy for him to lift. My husband went to him to help. But the lid popped off and out jumps a snake with a dogs body. my husband jumps back and the man came and scooped the thing up like a little puppy.
Please help me. I believe my daughter is in danger. I pray for her everyday and I pray that God covers my family with the blood of Jesus.

tannie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes and dogs

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 pm

i think ur daughter is tryin 2 builld her own life [thats the house] but shes unaware of the pitfaLLS IT BRINGS,,her frends and boy frend kood be poisening her thinkin,,it was good that your hubby was there 2 help her,,i guess you can only do wat u can,,im not sure about the rest of ur drm ,so i wont comment..can get a person 2 pray wiv u during this time??? flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Two things, that I believe, the first set of snakes that represent evil spirits, and a heavy spiritual attack where your daughter succombing to temptation contrary to what you have taught her pertaining to Christ. Your intercession for her after her decisions erred from your teaching. The second snake dream, is more of an attempt to deceive you and your husband. The face does not fit to what the body is supposed to be, but your husband embraces it anyway, as if to say he is going to give it the benefit of the doubt. Pray about it. :coffee:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top