The Dirty Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dirty Apartment

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

The dream started with me walking through the inside of these apartments. They were untidy and very junky. It was like I as in a maze because I was walking down hallways and from room to room trying to get to my destination.  The residents of these apartments appeared to be of a Latin descent and they were watching me as I was trying to find my way around.  I finally fround the apartment and it belonged to my deceased former pastor.  It was empty, but very spacious.  I noticed my friend Dianna's granddaughter's pictures on the wall.  They were framed and there were two poses of her.  I was in awe of the space that it had and I said to my former pastor, "oh, you have the three bedroom floor plan".  She smiled and nodded her head.  I began scoping out the place, going from room to room.  I went into the master bathroom and it was beautiful with a large mirror on the wall and spot lights in the ceiling.  Then I went into, what seemed to be the master bedroom.  My former pastor sort of made a sound as if she was embarrassed foo me to see a portrait that was on the wall. It was an artistic picture of a woman with her backside bare, but she had on a white "flowy" long shirt.

Any thoughts??

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dirty Apartment

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Cholette, 

Not an interpretation, but what came to me is the spiritual condition of a house/dwelling. 

Will say more later.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

I went back to read this again. Just want to make sure that I understand. The person with the three floor bedroom plan is your deceased Pastor, correct?

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:06 am

:hairraising:it sounds like ur next home,, i got that scrip''i go 2 prepare a place 4 u'', in my fathers house ther r many mansoins,,'',i think u kud be in a tuff neighbahood, but the lord hasa premo place 4 u, happy dance.um the pikture sounds like a model 2 me:wink:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sweetdreams2:model dee ford, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 pm

silentqueen wrote:I went back to read this again. Just want to make sure that I understand. The person with the three floor bedroom plan is your deceased Pastor, correct?

Yes, she is deceased and she was deceased at the time of this dream as well.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm

dreamster wrote::hairraising:it sounds like ur next home,, i got that scrip''i go 2 prepare a place 4 u'', in my fathers house ther r many mansoins,,'',i think u kud be in a tuff neighbahood, but the lord hasa premo place 4 u, happy dance.um the pikture sounds like a model 2 me:wink:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sweetdreams2:model dee ford, lol!

Some really good thoughts Dee because I'm eventually moving to an area that is desolate, but there are some really great properties not too far from the desolate places.  Something to think and pray about...

There seems to be more about this and I'm trying to figure out who or what my former deceased pastor represents.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

The dream started with me walking through the inside of these apartments. They were untidy and very junky. It was like I as in a maze because I was walking down hallways and from room to room trying to get to my destination.

Cholette,

I went back to this yet again. 

Apartment - A room or suite of rooms designed as a residence and generally located in a building occupied by more than one household.

These dwelling places were junky and untidy.

You are on your spiritual walk on your way to possibly an assignment. An assignment normally begins with a place. As you are on your way to your assignment, you encounter dwelling places/temples that are unclean. I say this because you stated that they were junky and untidy on the inside.

You continue to walk through what or whom you've encountered as you are on a mission.  You never turned around, but continued to walk through the maze/confusion.  Walking by faith and not by sight?

The residents of these apartments appeared to be of a Latin descent and they were watching me as I was trying to find my way around.

Don't have anything on this part.

I finally fround the apartment and it belonged to my deceased former pastor.  It was empty, but very spacious.  I noticed my friend Dianna's granddaughter's pictures on the wall.  They were framed and there were two poses of her.  I was in awe of the space that it had and I said to my former pastor, "oh, you have the three bedroom floor plan".  She smiled and nodded her head.  I began scoping out the place, going from room to room.  I went into the master bathroom and it was beautiful with a large mirror on the wall and spot lights in the ceiling.  Then I went into, what seemed to be the master bedroom.  My former pastor sort of made a sound as if she was embarrassed foo me to see a portrait that was on the wall. It was an artistic picture of a woman with her backside bare, but she had on a white "flowy" long shirt.

She had the "3" bedroom floor plan. One of the meanings of the number 3 is divine perfection.  3 is also recognized as the number of the Holy Spirit. 

The master bedroom had a large mirror.  Was your pastor a woman who was quick to examine herself because she strived for her life to mirror that of Christ? 

Spotlights on the ceilings?  Not sure about this. It definitely means something. 

She was embarrassed for you to see the picture...You described it as artistic, but she was embarrassed perhaps because she didn't think it belonged in "the Master's" room.  This is the room where she probably sought God the most.  Do you know if she prayed a great deal in her bedroom and perhaps studied?

Did she speak a Word over your life before she passed away?  Not sure why Elijah and Elisha is coming to me? 

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm

i think ur pasta is a pikture of u, a prophetik pasta, soapbox,,yo feel me, lol!,,or someone like a mom in da faith will come along side you, hee hee,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi Cholette,

Has anything happened concerning this?

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am