grandmother vomiting on porch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grandmother vomiting on porch

Post by Jazzy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:36 am

My family was at my grandmother's house, but I had to leave to pick up something then I would return. When I arrived back, I pulled into my grandmother's driveway and my mom greeted me. My grandmother overheard that I was back, and I could hear her storming through the house to the front door and I knew she wasn't going to say anything nice. I only heard her say Jasmine ...(my name) before she unexpextedly vomited white liquid. My unclr came out to see what was going on. My grandmother lost her balance and landed butt-first on the porch. Her vomit was all on the porch and on her shirt. Then she said, "Jasmine... Come help me get in the house." My cousin happenef to come out and grabbed her other arm and helped her inside. I was relieved she did because I didn't want to help her after I knew she was going to fuss me out about something petty. When I got inside her house, I see and hear everyone eating and I felt like one of my aunts cooked most of the food. I was in the front room but I could hear their conversation from the kitchen. My cousin who helped my grandmother liked my mom's chicken asked one of my aunts if they liked it. My aunt said she didn't really like my mom's chicken, but I felt she said that because there was something she didn't like about my mom, like she was jealous of something or holding a grudge. My cousin liked my cajun rice, so she asked my aunt if she liked it too. Her response was indifferent, but I felt that she had no response because she didn't have anything against me. Next I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate, but it was hard to decide what to eat because there was so many delicious foods. Thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grandmother vomiting on porch

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 am

Hi, Jazzy -

I was thinking that the vomiting is God intervening to keep a family member (possibly your literal grandmother) from saying something unkind.  In the dream, it ended up preventing the words and possibly embarrassing the would-be speaker.

You cousin plays an interesting part throughout the dream.  She may be literal.  In fact, the dream may be more about what's going on with your cousin than anything else.

You knew the underlying reaons for your aunt's responses to your cousin.  Maybe that's so you can pray that the truth about others be revealed to her - your cousin.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 am

Interesting thoughts on that Mark, I will keep that in mind. I found out yesterday that my grandmother actually did vomit yesterday, so I feel God is trying to show me something in the present. I will remain prayerful about my family.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top