Hunting for coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting for coins

Post by exo152 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

This morning I dreamed that I was in some sort of competition. I was given this opportunity because I had mastered other challenges. We were in some sort of huge hotel conference room, in a very casual setting and there were young men in yellow t-shirts handing out these "challenges". If you completed yours, you got to precede to the next one. I was given the challenge of finding antique coins that had been hidden through out the building. I had a zip-lock baggie to put them in and a flashlight; I and my "team" went out, knowing we only had a set time to complete the challenge. We swept the building and it seemed I had an "eye" for finding the hidden coins. Very quickly we found them all and went back before the men handing out the challenges. Someone ahead of me had a baggie of jellybeans and they had messed up because they had mixed the jellybeans. When I got there and they were going over my finds I overheard someone talking to someone else; they were saying that "T&C" was getting ready to hire. (irl T&C is a company in our town that doesn't hire often, but has good jobs when they do); They were saying that someone who knows the boss was telling them that. The other person said, "we will have to tell so&so, because they are needing a job" and I thought to myself, "I will tell my son, he is really needing a job".

Then I awoke. Any ideas??

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting for coins

Post by silentqueen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:43 pm

rofl Hi Exo,

Finding antique coins....finding hidden treasure. God gave you an "eye" or insight on where to find the coins. Your team found all of them. Then you heard about an opportunity that could benefit your son. Had you not gotten in the race, you wouldn't have won, correct? The competition brought you to the place of hearing about the opportunity.

Just my thoughts.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:38 pm

I do not know how this ties in, but in thinking about the hunt for the coins in the dream, it makes me think of my work in genealogical research. I have been doing it for close to thirty years, have been said to have an "eye" for the hard to discover family lines, and have been encouraged many times, especially recently, that I should make what has been my hobby and volunteer work, into a business. Not sure how it is tied into this dream. Just feel it is tied in some way.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Well, a part of this dream has proven to be either literal or just a help!! A few days after I had this dream, I ran into the boss of T&C and immediately I recalled this dream. I asked him if he was going to be doing any hiring. He hesitated, then said, he had a couple of positions opening up but was sure if was going to fill them. I mentioned my son was back from out of state and was looking for a job. He knows my son and he did a complete turn around when I mentioned him. He told me to have him fill out a current application and come talk to him.
My son went in and put in a current application but wasn't able to track down the boss. We kind of forgot about it when my son was called the other day for an interview. The interview was today and my son was selected over several other applicants.
He goes to work Monday!
This company rarely hires and usually only hires insiders when it does. Never underestimate the power of dreams!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top