Nephew's head wound

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nephew's head wound

Post by exo152 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

I dreamed this morning that my family had all gathered at a large home in my home-town. I believe it was the house one of my brothers recently moved into, however I haven't been there yet. We were carrying in food, visiting and laughing, etc. All the kids were running and playing. Then my nephew, who is nine, fell down and hit his head on a step. I could hear it "thunk" in the dream. We rushed over to check on him and he was just lying there dazed, with a red scratch and a bluish goose-egg rising up on his head. We were searching for my brother and sister-in-law to tell them, but couldn't locate them. Later in the dream he was running and playing again, with huge, bruised goose-egg on his forehead, so I knew he was okay.
Then the dream advanced to a hospital room. We were visiting a family member in the hospital. They must have been seated in a chair because the bed was empty,(I knew this wasn't a major issue hospital thing and the dream wasn't even about the person in the hospital). While there, my brother, the same one whose son had hit his head, came in carrying a baby boy, about nine months old. (Irl this brother and his wife have six children. The youngest one is three and a girl). I knew in the dream that the baby was my brother's child. He looked just like my nephew who had hit his head. My brother sat on the bed and was talking to whomever we were visiting. He sat his son on the bed and the baby crawled around for a while, then fell over the edge. Again I heard the "thunk" of his head hitting the floor. I ran out of the room, in fear that the fall had killed the child. But later we were all together, my brother was holding the baby and he had a huge bluish-black goose-egg on his head. Otherwise he was fine.
In the dream I knew both children belonged to my brother. I felt that several years ago the Holy Spirit told me this brother would father seven children. But his wife has health issues, diabetes and high blood pressure and her last two pregnancies were really hard on her. They decided that although they love their large family, they can't have any more considering her health. They are strong, Christian people and very serious about following God and training their children to follow him.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nephew's head wound

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

Hello, Exo -

My thoughts are that the injury to the nephew in the first portion of the dream is literal. The location may not be, but I feel that the injury is. Something to pray against. I don't have anything on the 2nd half right now.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks!! The dream did feel incredibly real!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top