Two Dreams - Man turns into Zebra/ 3 playful Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams - Man turns into Zebra/ 3 playful Dogs

Post by silentqueen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 am

Hello Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

I had two dreams early this morning.

Number one….

I was in a room with other people and there was a man speaking behind a podium. Suddenly, he turned into a zebra. It remained behind the podium and it didn’t try to attack us or anything. The strange this is no one else noticed that he turned into a zebra except me. Everyone else continued to look toward the podium as if they were in a trance. I wanted to get out of there especially when I was the only person who noticed this. Then it was over.

Number two….

I was at a couple’s home with my fiancé. I was in the recliner and the wife of man hosting the gathering came in and sat next to me. He soon joined us. My fiancé was lying on the floor. We were very comfortable in this home. She and I were making small talk. Her three dogs came into the room and immediately jumped on me. They were licking my face, hands and being very playful. She would try to shoo them away and they would leave momentarily and then they would come right back.
I woke up.

IRL – I’m not a pet person. Not sure what this means.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams - Man turns into Zebra/ 3 playful Dogs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 am

Hi, Marla -

For your first dream, the feelings of wanting to leave and being the only one who noticed that something was wrong - those should be literal when the dream manifests. Are you planning to attend a speaking arrangement in the near future?

The zebra symbol - I'm thinking it's something the speaker says that reminds you of a zebra. Maybe it's about compromise - not in a good way.

For the 2nd dream - it could always be about three literal dogs. Were you bothered by them in the dream? These dogs could also be children. Everything else about the dream - setting, people - makes me think it's about a literal visit. Perhaps you don't yet know these people. Unless you felt negatively about the dogs, the dream would be about a positive experience since you and your fiance were comfortable in that place.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi Mark,

I'm not planning to attend an event, but it wouldn't surprise me if I did. My friends are always inviting me to engagements like these.

I will let you know when it happens.

Part 2

I'm not a fan of dogs, but they didn't make me uncomfortable. They were completely lovable. I didn't know these people but my fiancé and I were completely comfortable in this house. It was almost like they were family.

They could represent children, huh? Will let you know about this one too.

Thanks for your insight especially on the 1st one regarding compromise.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top