Man steals coins/ Arm stuck in elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man steals coins/ Arm stuck in elevator

Post by writer4him on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:58 am

Greetings everyone! I just had these 2 dreams back-to-back early this morning.

Coins:
I was just dreaming that I had gone shopping and was waiting in line to board a public transit vehicle with a large bag of household supplies. There was a man standing very close to me. He squatted down for a long time tying his shoe lace and then stood up again very close to me. Someone pointed to my bag and when I looked down, I could see a hole had been torn in the bottom corner. When I was in the store, I had placed my change in the bottom of the bag because I was in a hurry to get to the bus/train station lest I miss my ride. I checked the bag and discovered that the change was gone. A fellow traveler pointed to the man standing close to me. He vehemently denied taking the money but others had observed him making the hole and confirmed the first person's account. They urged him to give back what he had taken. Finally, he angrily produced the coins out of his pocket but he only gave me a quarter, all the while insisting that he was really doing me a favor because he hadn't taken anything--I had misplaced the money. I accepted the quarter but looked him in the eye and said, "You had the opportunity to make this right and you didn't; someone is going to do worse to you before this day is over." As I spoke these words to him, I had a 'gut feeling' coupled with fearfulness regarding his impending calamity.

Elevator:
I entered a very tall building and waited a long time for the elevator. I don't remember why I was there but I knew I had to go up--everything in me was focused on going up. I had the feeling that I was being followed. The elevator came but before I could board it, a raucous group of really tall men in athletic uniforms pushed me aside and crowded into the elevator. They laughed at me as the doors closed. Another elevator car finally came and I rode it up to a higher floor. When I exited the elevator, I was immediately in a crowded room but it was not where I had intended to go. There was that rowdy group again and they jostled their way into the elevator before I could get back in. I was irritated at their behavior. I saw another elevator was closing but when I put out my hand to stop the doors from closing, my arm got stuck. I could see and hear the elevator begin to go up and I tried to pull my arm out lest it be sheared off. Someone rushed over to help and they pulled me free just in time...my arm was intact but scraped and bruised.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man steals coins/ Arm stuck in elevator

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 am

Hello, Writer -

These are just thoughts, so please toss if you don't feel that they fit.

For the first dream, I was thinking that it's about you catching someone stealing - although I don't know that it's directly from you.  You called this person out with witnesses to back you up.  Are you in a position where if someone was stealing from work or a ministry, you'd be able to catch them?

For the second dream, the theme is about moving up.  Could be promotion in the natural or moving up to another level in the spirit.  The main action is between you and the rowdy crowd.  These are people who are forcing their way up.  Where in your life are you seeing this take place?

I think that the dream ends with a warning to not be forceful, yourself.  Even if you see others taking advantage of a situation/showing disrespect/etc., it's in your best interest not to deal with them and their behavior.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi Shadow, 

I PM'd you regarding the first dream.  As for the 2nd dream, I am not certain if this is about my work or personal life. I agree with the warning aspect as in the dream, I got tired of being pushed around and tried to do something about it.  When you say it's in my best interest not to deal with them and their behavior, are you meaning in the sense of not retaliating against them or not resorting to their tactics for moving up?

Thanks so much for the feedback.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:52 am

I may have misunderstood the end of the 2nd dream - I thought that you stuck your arm into the elevator that the rowdy group was in, but now that I read it again, it sounds like it was a different elevator that was closing on your arm.  I apologize if I read that wrong.

That being the case, it could be a similar opportunity (the elevator) that others use to move up.  Those very people irritated you in the dream, so the same feelings would identify them in real life.  When you went to catch the closing elevator, the end result was injury to yourself.  Maybe it's better to look at it as something that's best to let close rather than force it open for longer?  Even if you do get caught in it, you didn't lose your arm in the dream.  The Lord sent help to free you with only minor injuries.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top