too expensive table.. leaving home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

too expensive table.. leaving home

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 am

i was at a furntire store with my mom & sis. The lady shows an expensive dinning table $15,000. im like thats too expensive! im telling them no we need to look at less-expensive tables... i remind my sis that we have a glass dining table and another 1.. (IRL its true) why spend $ (both my sis & I r not working IRL).

i am leaving building that my mom & sis currently live(I grew up there&im alwys visiting them IRL), thy r suppose to come after me... i have my stuff im taking out of elevator. the door closes.. i left a bag in there.. it opens.... a guy & girl r in there.... my bag was wide open! my wallet out in open.. they didnt take anything... the guy walks out of elevator. My stuff was near the elevator he push's it w/foot, then says to me 'oh sorry"...

i take my stuff out start to walk.. i notice moving guys r there to help someone move.. lots of furniture in hallway... i walk out of building, notice someone is giving that guy directions on how to leave from his car.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: too expensive table.. leaving home

Post by silentqueen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:28 am

Sister,

SisterinChrist wrote:i was at a furntire store with my mom & sis. The lady shows an expensive dinning table $15,000. im like thats too expensive! im telling them no we need to look at less-expensive tables... i remind my sis that we have a glass dining table and another 1.. (IRL its true) why spend $ (both my sis & I r not working IRL).

This is not an interpretation, but these words immediately came into my spirit when I read this.

Possibilties...With God all things are possible! :glory:

God shows us what we can have with Him, but so often we look at our situation and immediately say we can't do it. He never means for us to do it, but to completely trust and allow Him to be the God of the impossible in our lives. God is a God of miracles. The Red Sea was a reality, but its parting was a miracle.

What situation is going on in your life that seems to be out of your reach? It's been presented to you and you have come up with the reasons why it can't be done. This may be a symbol of God showing you what He wants you to have. God allowed the 12 spies to go and to spy out the promised land because He'd already given it to them. Ten of them allowed what they saw to be bigger than the God of miracles.

I think God wants to bless you with something big. Don't talk yourself out of it, but believe God into it.

Not sure about the 2nd part.

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 am

first part 4 now,,, perhaps ur mom an sis are goiing 2 commit 2 something thats 2 much, and you bring wisdom 2 the situation,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Maria... thanks so much for your encouraging words. Yes im waiting on the Lord for something big. Sometimes the wait get's frustrating...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 am

dreamster wrote:first part 4 now,,, perhaps ur mom an sis are goiing 2 commit 2 something thats 2 much, and you bring wisdom 2 the situation,
hey dreams... thanks.. u also have a good point... they annoy me sometimes w/the decisions thy make..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 am

Any thoughts on the 2nd part of drm? i do believe im going through a season of Change..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 pm

:nerd:yep, im thinkin transition 4 u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 pm

i was confused about the couple coming out of the elevator and the rest of the dream?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:08 pm

they may not mean anything much

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content