A stranger at my old house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A stranger at my old house

Post by silentqueen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:01 am

I was somehow at my old home. It appeared I was living there again. It was late and I'd come home from being out somewhere. I was on the phone with my fiancÚ and there was a knock at the door. I asked him to hold on and I answered the door. It was a young woman who I didn't know. I let her in and she started to tell me a sad story. I excused myself to tell my fiancÚ that I'd call him after she left.

She continued the story which seemed unbelievable to me. I sensed the story was a lie and she was there for another reason. I didn't let on that I suspected otherwise but instead went to the room and took $40 out of the money I had to give it to her. I had much more because I saw $100 bills in the wallet.

When I returned to the room, she was texting someone but stopped when I came into the room. I gave her the money. She seemed appreciative and left. She made a phone call after walking out the door because I could hear her talking. Not sure what she was saying.

After she left, my cousin who I haven't seen in years arrived at the house and I told her what just happened. She warned me to secure the house quickly. When I tried, all of the doors wouldn't close properly. I had to tie the front door shut. After I did that, my cousin looked out the window and said, "The house is surrounded." However, she didn't say by whom. I woke up.

IRL - This has to be symbolic, this home was sold over a year ago and another family lives there. I have no desire to go back to this house at all. The cousin in my dream has to represent someone else because she lives in a different state and never visited this house. She didn't even have my address.

My feelings in the dream were suspicious, fears and uncertainty of what was going to happen.

Please let me know your thoughts.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A stranger at my old house

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 pm

This is a warning to watch out for someone.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Quick Summary: I believe "this woman" is figurative and represents hesitancy, suspicions/distrust , fears, and uncertainty that you're having or may be faced with later as it relates to your fiance. Although there may be a literal woman that may end up being the cause of this, MORE THAN ANYTHING I believe that this is figuratively addressing the effect of thoughts and things that want to gain access on the inside of you. It also seems as though you may have faced something in your past (hence old home) where you did deal with a situation where you experienced the emotions of distrust as a result of something that happened and those same fears want to erupt as a result of a previous situation (knocking on the door and wanting to gain entrance). The answer to this warning dream is don't allow things from the past to allow you to be susceptible to the tactics of the enemy (what you experienced in the past is the past... you don't live in your old home anymore). Don't invest when such emotions try to arise... if you give a little investment (just $40 dollars), the end result would still be multiple emotions bombarding your mine through suspicions (notice you didn't know what the woman was even saying... meaning everything had to be based on assumptions and suspicions). In short don't allow anything to wedge between you and your fiance's communication (phone) that is born out of a place of fear, suspicion, and assumptions/uncertainty. Keep your door shut and locked to such thoughts. Take every though captive and bring it to the obedience of God's words....

More Detailed Summary:
I believe that this dream is indeed warning you of a situation that wants to place a communication barrier between you and your fiance. There is something that wants to gain access (hence you had to open the door in order for her to come in) from the past (which is why you're in your old home) that causes you to shift your attention from your fiance. Notice that once "this woman" showed up you cut off communication in order to hear what this woman had to say. "This woman's" goal is to play on your emotions. Although the story seemed unbelievable to you , you still proceeded to feed into the idea by investing into what was being said (money represents investment... the amount of money you invested is a good indicator of how much creed you have placed into what is being said... about 40%). You returning to the room and seeing that she stops texting is another indicator that you know something is not right about the situation, but you still invest time/energy into it (you give your time and energy to earn money). After investing, even though she was no longer "inside" your home technically you could still hear her talking even though you were not sure what she was saying. This is a picture of how once we give our attention to something it still effects how we think... "this woman" left an impact on you and although you're not clear on everything, the effect of that door being open is effecting how you think.

I find it interesting that a cousin was used... it is someone that is part of your extended family versus immediate. Sometimes when we are really close to a situation we can't see clearly, but someone on the outside is better able to see. I also am curious to know your cousins name... to see if it could also be a play on her name meaning as well (however my first thought is just that it has to do with extended family and the idea of having an unbias view). Windows in dreams are great... windows represent insight. Your dream is giving you a "window" to see what is really taking place. Once the seed has been planted by the woman (open door and investment)... it seems that thoughts are attempting to bombard you (which is why your house is surrounded).

I believe it is late (insinuating that these emotions are showing up later... perhaps the closer it gets to the wedding the more these emotions would like to pop up)... I'm not sure if this has even started to happen yet or if this is just a warning for the future. I strongly suggest that if this hasn't started happening yet, that when something does try to come up that is born out of fear or suspicion that you don't allow it to create a barrier. While the woman is figurative there could be a real person that wants to stir such thoughts and emotions, however remember that the focus is not really on a person so much as the warning is to you and not opening up the door to anything that is reminiscent of suspicions. A little leaven leaven's the whole lump...

I was going kind of fast so I hope it is easy enough to understand and not too jumbled.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Oh and the title is VERY appropriate... You are the house.... don't allow the enemy (stranger) in... the door is your heart which is a direct connect to your mind. Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life!

Remember Jesus said my sheep hear my voice and a stranger they will not follow.... anything that tries to come to you and does not exhibit the traits of Christ you must attribute as a stranger... don't invest anything when it comes to the enemy!

Let your mission during this season be "not to let any strangers in your house!"

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Love's Child,

My cousin's name is Emma and she is a cousin by marriage; a fourth or fifth cousin.

You are 100% right. It was in that old house that I experienced so much pain and distrust from the past. My ex-husband cheated more than once. I have not encountered such a woman regarding my fiance, however, it is my belief that God is warning me and when I do, do not allow her to plant seeds of doubt in my head about my fiance.

God loves me and he wouldn't allow me to go through this again. However, the trick of the enemy is to get me to doubt what God has given me in my fiance.

Oh my goodnes! As I am writing this, these words came into my spirit..."The Bait of Satan."

Thank you very much! I receive this word! Thank you Lord!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top