Opportunity to go through someones purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opportunity to go through someones purse

Post by Daisy on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 am

I had a dream, and bc I didn't record it right away I lost most of it. One part I remember though, is that a friend and I had an opportunity to go through an old friends purse (I am no longer friends with this person). I made a conscience decision NOT to go through her purse. I felt good about my decision.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opportunity to go through someones purse

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi Daisy,

This could mean that you may have an opportunity to expose something about this friend, but in love you cover it.

A purse is private or personal. This is a place where we keep our wallets. Money is not coming to me, but what is are things which are used to identify us; DL #, social security card perhaps. There may be something about her which she is desperately trying to conceal. By not going through her purse, this isn't exposed.

Love covers a multitude of faults.

Just my thoughts.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I was thinking along the same lines. It may be a step earlier in the process - as in, rather than expose something you know, it may be more like discovering something you'd feel better not having learned about someone. Maybe a mistake they made, something from their past, or some sin that they're trying to overcome privately. Whatever it is, you didn't dig in the purse - so, you'll likely not take any step further than recognizing the temptation.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:41 pm

,,,,im inclined 2 think its not sinister in nature but about haveing oppertunity see something thats private, ,,but u choose not 2 to,, i think the whole dream is symbollik of a real situ, ,,like a secretary lookin at ppls files or sumthing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dee,,, f b i,,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Thanks D and Mark!!  You guys Rock!!  =) dreamsterdreamsterdreamsterdreamsterdreamstercool

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm

lol!:hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content