donating blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

donating blood

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 pm

I had a dream last night where I just finished donating blood to a friend. I was sitting in a chair waiting to be bandaged up. I said I really needed my blood because i just finished menstruating (my cycle is ending in reality), but I knew giving her my blood would be beneficial to her. Thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: donating blood

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Naturally and spiritually speaking, there is life in the blood. I think that scripture is in Leviticus 17. What comes to me is that you are going to be giving life to your friend either naturally or spiritually. I'm thinking more spiritual, but you would need to pray on that part.

Just some thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 am

Thank you Cholette, I have been motivating her recently about a few things. She told me I'm a good motivator, so I take that as confirmation. I'm working on the spiritual part because a few things she says and does isn't in the right spirit, yet I don't want her to feel like I'm condemning her. So I try to give her a little Jesus now and then.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top