Angry Grimacing Muscular Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angry Grimacing Muscular Man

Post by judgehopkins on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:14 pm

3 or 4 weeks ago I had a dream of an angry muscular man (think weight lifter build) with an angry grimace.

Then in the last 3 weeks my job has been threatened twice, although I will say the first time was
legitimate, the second was blown out of proportion.

Then two nights ago I had a dream in which I was driving a car off road, chasing a calf, or another animal, and
we ended up driving off road. We cornered the animal after by cutting it off on its path. Then we attached this leash to the animal near the base of its neck.

Over the last three years there have been several successful and unsuccessful attempts to keep me from pursuing my career. A couple of times, before I had found the position that I wanted, I had dreams of hideously deformed creatures, the night before I was found out that I didn't get the job.

Three years ago I had a dream where I was told, "you are a terrible physician," then woke up, and for the following month I was unable to successfully obtain a position I interviewed for. At one point I was haunted for 15 months and, when looking at major life categories, found myself facing down lies and legal manipulations that were unfounded or disproportionate to what happened.

I will also note that once every three months or so, for the last three years, I have found myself in a situation where without a doubt I was the only person who would have been the perfect response. One being a girl with a seizure disorder, another running into people on opposite sides of the continent a year to the other apart, multiple timings on airplanes.

I have had multiple dreams of hideous creatures, then a period of trouble, sometimes insurmountable, frequently disproportionate to the perceived wrong.

If someone could interpret this last dream? And as always prayer.

Thanks,

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angry Grimacing Muscular Man

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi Jon

You appear to be in some serious spiritual warfare and need to be surrounded in prayer. I'm not sure if you belong to a church and if they have and intercessors team, but you need to be surrounded in prayer...even if you talk to your Pastor and let him know.

There seems to be an assignment of the enemy out against you specifically on your job. The last dream you had seems to be about you losing focus. You were on the road, but you got off to chase animals. The road seems to be what you are supposed to be on, but you were lured away or had a desire to chase the animals.

These are only thoughts and not an interpretation so if what I've said doesn't bear witness, then please toss. What I do know for sure is that you need prayer in this season of your life.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top