Weird sister-in-law dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird sister-in-law dream

Post by HB on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 am

This is my mother's dream...

" I was walking with some people through tracks and alot of bush around and they were walking too fast and so I was left behind. While continuing my walk I came across my sister-in-law who was lying down on the ground (in an open area on concrete ground) [ she wasn't in my way, she was at the side and I was passing and saw her] with a huge sore under her left foot. She was conscious.

When I passed back I saw her body entirely covered from head to toe with a light green sheet."

Can you please shed some light.

HB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird sister-in-law dream

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 am

You and your mom should pray for your sister in law. Perhaps God is warning you that your sister in law may experience a very serious sickness praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HB on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 am

ok Thank you.

But my mum wonders if it would have anything to do with her (my mum) and my aunt (her sis-in-law's) relationship?? Or is that going unnecessarily deep

HB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:09 am

When I look on dreams I look from the psychological perceptive as well as the Christian perspective.

When I looked on this dream there were four things sticking out to me. Your mom trying to keep up with a group of people she cannot keep up with. This could indicate that your mom is trying to keep up with a particular group of people but is unable to keep up with their pace and how they move. The second thing that struck me was your sister in law laying down with a sore on her foot, laying down conscious and not moving. Now this part is a little difficult. On one hand it could refer to a particular sickness that your sister in law could face on the other hand it could refer to something else.

The third thing that stuck out to me was your sister in law being on the side of the road. Not being in your mom's forward sight but instead being on the side, stuck unable to move or not wanting to move, being in the background, not in the area of focus of your mom.

The fourth thing that stood out was that your mom did not stop to see if your sister in law needed help. She was lying on the side of the rode in need of help in some way, your mom saw her passed by and then passed her by again without doing anything. Her daughter in law by the time she came back around was already covered in a sheet, hidden away. Perhaps your mom should be more mindful of her daughter in law in some way. We can get so busy trying to keep up with the crowd that we fail to see persons around us who may need assistance or help.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top