Advice about dream from a Mom's opinion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advice about dream from a Mom's opinion?

Post by Destine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm

I just wanted to ask for a little advice: It's almost been three weeks since I have had; these reoccurring dreams about being drugged and the numbers 5:33.
I haven't told my mom, I tell my mom about my dreams always.
I know I should tell her, it's just that they last time I had a dream sort of like this, she freaked. And since I keep sensing it's literal, I don't want her to go crazy.
I am so moved by all the cooncerning thoughts by everyone. A lot of you have asked if I stay in contact with this guy. The answer is no, however I did used to talk to his mom 24/7. A close friend of mine(and her mother) believed it was really DT I was talking to, and not his mom. I just wanted to ask you all how I should bring this up. Because I don't want my mom to be scared, or for her to act odd if she sees him. Any advice?

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advice about dream from a Mom's opinion?

Post by exo152 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Perhaps you could just ask her help in understanding what the dreams mean? And keep in mind, your mother may already know things about DT if she is friends with his mother, things she has never told you, things that may even give you more insight into these dreams. Even if she "freaks", it would be better than something truly terrible happening to you and her finding out about these dreams after the fact.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:16 pm

It's ok for her to act odd when she sees him. You are trying to protect your mother now, but think about how you could be protect her from the future if something like these dreams happen to you and she never knew or could prepare herself for it. Maybe these dreams are not just about warning you, but warning her as well.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I'll pray about it, she always finds out anyways.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top