vision of god showing me stuff everytime i blinked in a time of need. help me figure what it means

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vision of god showing me stuff everytime i blinked in a time of need. help me figure what it means

Post by rmartin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Ok this happened a year ago. Im just saying I have schizophrenia but I don't visual hillusionate. and at the end of this story i know its god because he does something that rules out schizophrenia. this was something I never experienced before and I know this was god and this happened in a time of great need. Ok it started out like this. I thought aliens were talking to me and stuff in my head and then all of a sudden I seen jesus in a cloudy heaven with his arms held out to me in HD with the blink of an eye. 2 days went by and I haven't sleeped the whole time because I thought aliens were talking to me. It got to the point where I started to have a nervous breakdown. I went to the hospital and by that time I dident think they were aliens anymore but demons. When I entered the hospital I was extremely upset ( so upset I was shaking). and when I sat down in the waiting room. I blinked and I seen jesus hugging me in the vision. and I was crying. my back was twards me and I seen jesus hugging me. this is bringing up emotions just thinking about it. I went into the E.R and when I blinked I seen jesus in a full vision HD picture. these are the things i saw. he was standing up and he had a really cool looking gold crown on his head. Then he pulled out a paper person from his sleeve. and drew a smily face on it. He was wearing a white gown looking thing. Then he wrote on a piece of paper in his hand "care". And all this was happening everytime i blinked. And im trying to think of what else was i seen. This may not be in the exact order i seen but im going to try and remember everything. I think i seen the father it was dark and there was a brilliant outline of light i couldent seen him but it was like a silluette of light in darkness. he then picked up a flower that was withered and blew on it. as soon as that happened i got a burst of faith and strength. (i honestly believe god has a flower for every mentally ill person). Then i seen a white room and there were people in it and these people were beating this person that was wearing close like mine with sticks. Then i seen a puppet, and then right after i seen the puppet i seen a person with white gloves(i only saw his hands) hold up 10 fingers trying to tell me the number 10. then i seen a person hold a sword that looked really sharp and it looked reall cool. And after that all of a sudden my whole environment changed around me, it was invisible but i can see it the green garden jesus everything i knew the color and the flowers the walkway everything it was beautiful. Then the father started to talk to me. all i remember is that he said he prophets steal from him.(no offence mia, not trying to say its about you.) i seen a flower grow out of the dirt this was at the beginning. And i seen a wheat field and this black shadow person wraped up in a flower pedal thing and i seen a golden light spirit being pulled out of the black thing and the wheat field was blown by wind and the place turned into wasteland. And at the end of it god was talking to me and he told me to tell a person on the phone that his dieing wife would be ok but i was scared and i dident do it. when i walked by that person i heard him talking about his dieing wife THATS HOW I KNOW IT WASENT SCHIZOPHRENIA. and that's all i remember

rmartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vision of god showing me stuff everytime i blinked in a time of need. help me figure what it means

Post by rmartin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm

i seen more things but i don't remember them because this happened last summer

rmartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vision of god showing me stuff everytime i blinked in a time of need. help me figure what it means

Post by rmartin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

ooh and god said he would talk to me agan one day over a cup of tea. and i seen a cup of tea. i am awaiting that day.

rmartin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top